VI

+++ BTW, this is what I imagine the place to look like+++

Sadie and Millie quietly walked in the dark, finding their way to the wagons of the rollercoaster

Sadie and Millie quietly walked in the dark, finding their way to the wagons of the rollercoaster. The rollercoaster started by going higher and outdoors, meaning they could be seen up there. Now if they would go the other way around, they would gain some high ground but it could get dangerous, still going outdoors.

-If we climb up from the inside, we'll be able to only show ourselves at the top of the tower. I don't think anyone would see us there., explained Millie.

-It's dangerous. I don't like the idea of you following me up there., replied Sadie.

-First of all, it's not decision on whether I'll climb or not. And secondly, it's dangerous for both of us, not only for me., argued the brunette.

-Whatever. Just stay close and don't look down., sighed the redhead as she put her first foot on the rail. 

She started climbing up, using the rail as a ladder. Millie took a deep breath and started following her. It was quite dark, so Sadie tried to brighten their path with her phone's flashlight, meaning she was climbing with one hand. Millie did what Sadie told her not to do. She looked down. She gulped and closed her eyes. Sadie noticed that there was no noise behind her anymore, so she looked back, seeing Millie panicking. 

-Hey, look at me., said the redhead.

-N-No., tried the brunette.

-Just look at me you stubborn idiot., sighed Sadie.

Millie let out a little chuckle and looked up.

-Okay, good. Look up there, you see the light?, asked the redhead.

Millie replied with a nod.

-That's our goal. You can do this. Just keep climbing and don't think, okay? Look, how about you climb in front of me? That was I can keep an eye on you if anything happens., suggested Sadie.

Millie once again replied with a nod. She started climbing up to Sadie. Sadie moved a little to the side, wanting to let the girl climb past her. Suddenly, Millie's foot slipped. Sadie saw her lose her balance and grabbed her by her waist, pulling her close. Once Millie had her food on the metal piece again, she looked up, meeting Sadie's eyes.

-Are you okay?, asked the redhead.

-Y-Yeah. Thank you., replied Millie. 

Sadie let go of her, and nodded. Millie shook some things off and started climbing again. Sadie followed her, as they finally arrived the top. 

-Let's sit down. It can get windy up here., suggested Sadie.

Millie simply sat on the rail, clinging her hand around a stable metal piece. Sadie sat next to her, keeping one hand free in case Millie would sleep again and with the she held her phone.

-Okay, let's do this., sighed the redhead.

She dialed the number and then waited a few seconds.

-991, what's your emergency?, asked a woman.

-Hello, we're hostages in the Hordak park. Could you put us in line with a policeman or someone we could talk to?, wondered Sadie.

-In a minute. I just need your name., replied the woman.

-Sadie Sink., said the redhead.

-Okay, now hold., replied the woman.

Sadie looked up at Millie who seemed a little pale, so she moved her hand to Millie's back and rubbed some circles, wanting to calm her down.

-Hello, this is Captain Holt. I heard that you're hostages in the Hordak park situation?, questioned a man.

-Yes, sir. We might be able to help you. We have the name of the woman who planned the whole thing., explained the redhead.

-Okay, I'm listening., replied the captain.

Sadie looked at Millie.

-Her name is Margot Robbie. She works at Brown's industries for Robert Brown. My father., explained the brunette.

Sadie raised an eyebrow, surprised by that information.

-So you're Mr. Brown's daughter?, asked the captain.

-Yes sir. I'm Millie Bobby Brown., replied Millie.

-Okay, we'll get in contact with your father and see what we can do. Thank you for your help. We'll get back in touch with you., said the man.

-Wait, wait. We should plan a call. We don't have any service where we're hiding and so we had to climb up a rollercoaster., replied Sadie.

-We'll call you at 2pm. Be there on time., answered the captain.

-Yes, sir., replied the redhead.

The captain hung up.

-That's in 3 hours. So much can happen in three hours., sighed Millie.

-Nothing's gonna happen. We're gonna stay here, hide and keep a low profile. We have enough food and water in our backpacks, we could literally stay here for days., replied Sadie.

-But still., added the brunette.

-Listen, I know you're scared, but nothing is gonna happen to you. I'll keep you safe. I promise. I just need you to trust me. Can you do that?, asked the redhead looking her in the eyes.

-Yeah. Yeah, I can...but why are you being so nice to me? I have been nothing but a bitch to you., frowned the younger girl.

-Because now I know why you were reacting that way. And I simply just want to help. You don't seem like a bad person. You're just scared. But you can't forget that we all are., explained Sadie.

-You don't seem scared., shrugged the brunette.

-It's an act, Millie. I am scared, but I don't show it. Why? To give you guys hope and courage. Imagine if everyone was panicking and no one would take charge? It would be a huge mess., chuckled the older girl.

-Can we go back down? The metal is getting hot due to the sun., said Millie.

-Yes, let's go and inform the others. I'll go first and you follow, in case you slip again., suggested Sadie.

-Sounds good., smiled Millie.

-A smile? Am I dreaming?, teased the redhead.

-Oh shut up and start moving., chuckled the younger girl.

-Okay, okay., smiled Sadie slowly moving down the rail. 

Millie simply followed Sadie down, both being extremely cautious. A fat from there would end up with immediate death. Going down was faster and easier than climbing up. Sadie finally arrived, putting her feet on the floor as they arrived at the wagons. She held her hand out to help Millie, which the brunette accepted. Once they were both safe, they walked back down to their friends in total silence.

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨A/N: I didn't know who should be the blonde woman soooo I improvised and put Margot Robbie lmao yeah anyways, bye