X

Millie and Sadie climbed out through the wagon hole. The redhead simply followed the younger girl, trusting her on this. Sadie had her gun in her hand, just in case, while Millie sneaked around the game, going in a path. It seemed pretty empty. They walked through it, but at the end of it, there was a door. Sadie looked at her watched. 15 minutes and 23 seconds left until the cameras turn back on. 

-The door is probably locked., whispered Millie.

Sadie nodded and walked up to it. It wasn't locked. The lock seemed broken. Lilia had probably picked it. She opened the door to look what was behind it. There were hostages everywhere. They were sitting down on the huge path.

-Shit, how are we gonna get through here?, frowned Millie desperately.

-Do you trust me?, asked Sadie.

-Kinda have to. Why?, wondered the younger girl.

-I have an idea., said the redhead.

-Fill me in., replied Millie.

-There's no time. Just follow my lead and avoid eye contact., ordered Sadie.

The brunette nodded and did as told as Sadie opened the door. Sadie grabbed one of the walkie-talkies. She saw a man with a gun and hid her gun in the back of her waistline.

-S-Sir?, pretended Sadie.

-What?, said the man harshly.

-I found this laying around by that door., said Sadie pointing at a door that was about 20 meters away from them, showing the walkie-talkie.

The man frowned and grabbed it.

-Sit back down. Thank you for your cooperation., replied the man as he walked away and went to that door, calling his friends to go with him.

Sadie grabbed Millie hand and sneaked past the hostages, walking to a different door. She opened the door that surprisingly wasn't locked.

-I think we're taking the same path as the girls. No door are locked., said the redhead.

-Yeah. That was quick thinking. But now we don't have a walkie-talkie anymore., sighed Millie.

-Oh, you mean, this?, smirked Sadie showing her the second walkie-talkie.

-Wha- Damn. Okay. I need to stop underestimating you., chuckled the brunette.

-Yeah, you do., smiled the older girl.

They were staring at each other for a moment before Millie looked away and cleared her throat.

-We should get going., said the brunette.

-Yeah, you're right. Lead the way., replied Sadie nodding.

Millie walked around carefully, hoping not to come across anyone. That's when there was a new announcement.

-There, there, there. It just came to our attention that someone turned the cameras off. Our hackers have found out where it came from. Just know that they're coming for you. They'll get you. By the way. No more phone calls with the police. Oops, looks like there's no signal in the park anymore. Poor you. Now, you all know what the price for your freedom is. Give me Millie Bobby Brown and you'll be free. Give me Millie Bobby Brown, and no one will be harmed. Give me Millie Bobby Brown, and I will leave the park untouched. Give me Millie Bobby Brown and you will be rewarded., said the woman through the speakers yet again.

Millie sat down against a wall and looked down, her hands covering her ears. Sadie knelt down in front of her. 

-Hey, look at me., said the redhead.

-I should give her what she wants., replied Millie.

-Fuck no. Not now, not ever., argued Sadie making her stand up by grabbing her from under her armpits.

-Leave me alone. You have one minute and then I'll start screaming for them to come and get me., said the brunette.

-No., said Sadie shaking her head.

-I'm serious., replied Millie.

-Mhm, so am I., replied Sadie.

-Leave. I don't want you to get hurt., said the brunette.

-Mmmm, no. Now stop being stubborn and let's go., replied the older girl grabbing her hand.

-I will start screaming., warned Millie trying to fight back.

-I dare you., said Sadie seriously.

-Okay. HEL-, started Millie but Sadie put her hand on Millie's mouth.

She pushed her against the wall and blocked her against it.

-You're fucking testing my patience, Millie., whispered Sadie.

The brunette tried to push Sadie away, but the redhead didn't even move an inch.

-You're gonna stay quiet. We're both going to join the others. You're not gonna deliver yourself to that crazy bitch and no one is getting hurt. Understood?, said the redhead as she had the brunette firmly blocked against her wall, their heads barely two inches apart.

Millie nodded, wanting to get out of that situation as soon as possible but also not. 

-Okay. Now, I'm gonna let you go. If you dare to scream again, I will knock you out and carry you to the ice skating thing myself. Got it?, said the older girl.

Millie once again nodded. Sadie let her go and the brunette didn't make a noise as Sadie's hand left her mouth. The redhead checked her watch.

-Fuck. We have 11 minutes and 41 seconds left. How far away is the ice skating shit?, asked Sadie.

-I don't know. Like, 6 minutes away?, guessed Millie not entirely sure and still slightly "under shock".

-Okay. Show the way. Let's go., said the redhead walking to the next door but Millie didn't move.

Sadie walked back to her, grabbed her hand and walked back to the door.

-I said, let's go., repeated the older girl looking at Millie who seemed lost in her thoughts.

Sadie noticed it.

-What?, frowned the redhead.

-No more calling the cops., remembered Millie.

-We'll find another way to get in contact with them. Come on, let's move., tried Sadie again.

-What if they find out?, sighed the younger girl.

-Okay, Millie, we don't have the time for this. Let's move. Now., said the redhead pulling her by her hand and opening the door.

Fuck.

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨A/N: hi, sorry I haven't updated in a while. this story hasn't got much attention so I kinda focused on my Olivia Rodrigo story. please be patient!