Four

Carlisle sat in his office doing research on Maggie Wayne. Seeing an article had him clicking on it as soon as he got the chance. The title of the article was unsettling. Murder in the Wayne Home.  Carlisle saw a picture of Maggie in tears. He clicked on the video and started watching.

"We are here at the home of Macy and Jared Wayne. Their daughter Maggie Wayne, 21, came home to find both her parents slaughter and the suspect has been arrested. Their son, Kyle Wayne, 28, was arrested for 2nd degree murder of his parents. At this time, the motive is unclear of why he committed such a heartbreaking crime."

Carlisle found another video and started watching it.

"Here with us today, we have the only witness to the murders of the Waynes. Maggie Wayne had just graduated early and came home from an interview at Forks hospital just to walk in on a nightmare. She has told the police what she saw before she ran calling the police."

"Thank you." Maggie said. "I was offered a job at the hospital and had went in for an interview. I called my parents to see if they needed anything before I head home, but never got an answer." Carlisle shook his head knowing what was coming next. "I got this feeling that something was wrong and decided to go there and check on them. When I got there, Kyle's truck was in the drive so I thought that maybe they were talking and didn't hear the phone ring. I was wrong."

Alice, Rosalie, Jasper, Edward, and Emmett walked in to see what was going on. "I walked in and saw nothing, but blood. I called out their names as I walked in further and I can hear dad saying run. I didn't know why till I saw Kyle standing over our mother with a machette. I knew she was gone. I screamed getting his attention and he came after me."

"Carlisle..."

"She is so scared of him that she can't hardly sleep." He said. "She fell asleep in my arms at the hospital from a lack of sleep."

"If it helps, I can keep watch on her and on Kyle's decision. As of now, he is still in a cell, but just to be on the safe side." Alice tells him.

"Thank you." He said as he stood up. "Call me if something happens. I need to hunt."
~~~
The next day, a storm was heading to Forks. Maggie stood by her wind watching the rain. She believes the storm has arrived. "Maggie, you will be staying her for the night." She heard the director say. "Your road is closed."

"Thank you." She said as he door shut.

Maggie decided to grab her over night bag from her car. She grabbed her jacket and walked out of her office. Hearing the rain hit the building made her regret not parking near it. She walked out and felt the heavy rain. Maggie started walking out towards her car just as Carlisle walked out. "Maggie!"

"I'll be right there!" She said as she got in the back.

Carlisle walked over to her and held the umbrella above her. Maggie raised up with her bag and saw Carlisle. "Lets get back inside!" He tells her.

Maggie nodded as they walked back in together. Carlisle closed his umbrella and looked at a now soaked Maggie. He stared at her as they walked to their offices. Maggie's drenched hair, the outline of her bra and just the way it looks had him groaning. "I am going to get changed." She tells him.

Carlisle nodded as he went to his office and shut the door. He walked to his seat and sat down thinking about what he had just saw. Closing his eyes, he let his mind wonder of what he can do to Maggie Wayne.

Maggie smiled as she was in warm clothes. She walked out and knock on the door. "Carlisle?"

Carlisle knew if he got up, he would be caught. "Come in, Maggie."

Maggie walked in and shut his door, but locked it as she didn't want to be disturb as she wanted to be alone with Carlisle. Carlisle looked up at her as she sat down. "I think you now know."

"Know what?"

"More about what my brother did and why he wants me dead."

Carlisle sighed as he walked over to her and sat down. "What happened was traumatic." He says as he looked her in the eyes. "You shouldn't be afraid of him."

"But I am." She tells him. "I saw what he is capable of doing and it scares the hell out of me."

Carlisle moved her hair from her face as she looked at him. The two leaned in and shared a kiss. Maggie climbed on top not once seeing a figure that was watching her and Carlisle kiss.