Twelve

Maggie smiled as she walked through the halls of the hospital. She had a file in her hand as she went to her office. She knew Carlisle was trying to keep his mind off of Edward like she was trying too, but it's hard. One of their children left to gain control of himself. She stopped as she saw Carlisle entering her office. "What are you up too?" She mumbled as she walked up to the door and opened it to see Carlisle on one knee. "Carlisle.."

"Maggie, since meeting you, you have became someone very important to me. You went through hell and now you have a family with me and we're expecting." He said making Maggie look down in tears as their colleagues stood behind watching them. "I was going to do this over dinner, but I couldn't. I want to marry you, Maggie Wayne."

"I want to marry you, too, Carlisle Cullen." She said as she walked further into her office and kissed his head. "Yes."

Hearing cheering, Maggie turned around and saw their colleagues. Carlisle slipped the ring on and stood up as he kissed her. "I love you."

"I love you."
~~~
When Edward finally came back, he was shocked to see Alice looking through pictures of wedding venues. "What are you doing?"

"Well their getting married and two, you really need to answer your phone instead of blocking us out." Rosalie said. "Mom has tried to call and tell you the news, but you would never answer."

"I didn't want to talk to anyone as I was focusing on my thirst." He says. "Tomorrow, I'm hoping that Bella doesn't ask me any questions."

Maggie walked in with Carlisle as they were talking about the baby. "We really need to take a day and make a list of baby names."

"Yes and we really need to figure out how to do the nursery too."

Edward cleared his throat causing them to look at him. Maggie smiled as she walked over to him and hugged him. Edward smiled as he was home till she smack him. "Ow!"

"That's for not answering my calls." She tells him as she walked into the living room to see what Alice had.

"You already know."

"Yeah." He said. "I'm not ignoring her ever again."
~~~
The next day, Maggie had the day off as Carlisle had to work. She cleaned the house, looked more at the pictures, thought of ideas for the baby's room, etc,. When it was time for the kids to come home, Maggie was looking for some nacho chips so she can have her self some nachos. "Mom!"

"If something bad happened, leave me out of it." She said. "I'm pregnant and I'm not losing this baby from stress." The three of them nodded and Maggie sighed as she saw one missing. "It's bad?"

"He showed her his speed and strength."

"Oh, boy." She said as she walked to the cabinet. "Damn it."

"What are you looking for?"

"I'm craving nachos and I can't find anything."

"I'll get you some." Jasper said as he kissed her head before him and Alice left to get things Maggie needed.

Emmett walked over to her and hugged her. "Come on, mom. Let's go watch some tv and get you relaxed."

"Thank you." She said.
~~~
When Carlisle walked in, Maggie was sound asleep as Emmett covered her up. "She was craving nachos and we went to get her some." Jasper said. "The four of us sat together talking till she fell asleep."

Carlisle nodded as he picked her up and carried her upstairs. Emmett looked at his mate and brother. "We are not having this discussion as we don't want mom stressing. Got it."

Rosalie nodded as did Edward. They went on doing their own thing as Carlisle laid her down and kissed her head. He laid beside Maggie and held her as she slept. She won't be stressing over Rosalie and Edward's arguments over Bella Swan. They can do that somewhere else, not around Maggie. He thought as he grabbed a book and started reading.