Twenty one

Filler chapter
Everything was peaceful, Carlisle and Maggie were wed and they had some news to tell their children. Nicholas had the outfit that Maggie had made announcing the news. "Still in shock, darlin'?"

"Yes." Carlisle says looking at her. "I may be worried this time, but I get to turn you this time."

Maggie smiled. "I'm ready to turn whenever you are ready."

Carlisle nodded as he kissed her. "I love you so much, baby."

Maggie smiled. "I love you too."
~~~
Getting home, the husband and wife were happy to be back with their youngest son. Carlisle heard them saying they were home causing Nicholas to squeal out as he was home with his brothers and sisters. The rest appeared outside and stopped seeing Nicholas's shirt. "You're pregnant?"

"Again." Edward says smiling. "That's amazing."

"Not as amazing as being home with all my children." Maggie tells them as Carlisle watched them all hug her.

"We missed you all." He tells them join in on the hug.

None of them mention Bella as they weren't worried about her. They got their parents and their young brother home. Also the news of the newest Cullen coming soon. They couldn't be anymore happier than they are now. Their a family again.