Thirteen

A few days later, Carlisle decided to surprise Maggie. He wanted her away from the stress and drama that was going on. A perfect time for them to be alone. "Why did you decided to suddenly leave?" She asked him as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Thought to get my pregnant fiancée away from the drama and stress." He said kissing her. "I'm thinking about you and our baby."

"You also need to stop letting them run over you, baby." Maggie says. "I may not know them well, but you are letting them do and say whatever without a second thought of your leadership. You created this coven and they became your children. You need to be more strict as a father and as a leader."

Carlisle looked at Maggie and smiled as he kissed her. "Thanks for pointing that out, baby." He tells her. "Let's go to your surprise."

"Okay."
~~~
Maggie woke up and gasped at the cabin in front of them. Looking at Carlisle, Maggie leaned over and kissed him. "Thank you so much."

"I didn't want you stressing over what was happening." He tells her. "This could help us set a date."

"I was thinking this summer."

Carlisle looked at her and smiled. "Sounds good, but are you sure?"

"I don't care if I'm showing. I just want to marry the man I love and the father of our baby."

Carlisle kissed her. "Why don't you go in while I gather our things. It's just us meaning no calls from the kids."

Maggie gave him a look knowing that wouldn't work because of Bella's suspicions and Edward being gone. Maybe relaxing is better than worrying about home. "Deal."

Carlisle smiled as he watched her walk in. He shook his head think that maybe, just maybe, him and Maggie can have a peaceful weekend without the drama.

I'm sorry it's short, I couldn't think of anything, but I'm hoping the next chapter will be longer. Tell me what you would like to see in the next chapter. Enjoy!