Nineteen

Filler chapter
Edward had ask for permission if Bella can come watch them play. Maggie was a little unsure, but he asked and she was glad he did. He knew she was unsure, but she accepted as well as Carlisle. This is Bella's second chance. She screws up again, she's getting one more and then she's done for. "Baby, are you going?"

"I don't know because I don't want Nickolas getting sick." She says. "Plus, with Bella there. I think it's best I stay home."

Carlisle sighed as he put his arms around her. "Baby, I know you are still upset with Bella, but know that no one is blaming you for what happened. They're blaming Bella."

"It's not that." She tells him. "It's the nomads."
~~~
Sometime that day, Maggie was reading a book as Nickolas was sound asleep. She never heard the others coming in till Carlisle walked in. "You were right."

"They showed up." She says. "Good thing I played it smart."

Carlisle pulled her up. "He is hunting Bella, but I had to come and make sure that you were okay." He says.

"Well, you have me in your arms so....I think you know I'm fine." Carlisle laughed. "So, what exactly happened?"

The cry upstairs caused Rosalie to go upstairs. "I got him, mom."

She looked at her fiancée. "What's the plan?"

"We're going to trick him...."

"And if that doesn't work?"

"We may have to kill him."

Maggie shook her head. "What if that causes more problems, Carlisle? I know you are protecting Bella for Edward, but is killing James the right decision. Let him turn the girl. She's desperate to turn anyways."

Carlisle sighed. "Because she doesn't know what we are capable of. Edward still hasn't told her about the down sides." He moved her hair causing her to smile. "I love you and our son so much. I'm doing this so they won't find out about you two."

Maggie smiled as she kissed him. "After you come back, we're getting married."

"Deal."