Five

Since that day, Maggie and Carlisle's bond gotten stronger. The two would sneak off somewhere to be alone with one another, but they never got passed kissing. Each day Carlisle was getting to the point that Maggie has to know what he is and what she means to him. "Dr. Cullen?" A nurse called out as he walked by. "Have you heard from Dr. Wayne?"

"Not today, why?"

"She hasn't came in and we're worried."

Carlisle started to worry as he ran off and called Maggie. "Come on." He mumbled, but wasn't getting an answer. "Maggie, please tell me your okay."
~~~
Maggie kept hearing her phone ring, but she couldn't get to it as she woke up tied up and tape over her mouth. She saw her brother and started to scream, but nothing was heard as she had tape on her mouth. "Maggie, Maggie, Maggie." He said. "No one won't come here because your dead to everyone."

"MMM." She tried to speak.

"What was that?" Kyle said as he leaned in just for her to muffle something out. "That's what I thought." He said. "That boyfriend of your's doesn't know your missing."

Maggie started to cry as he brought up Carlisle. "Now what kind of punishment should you get."

Maggie started crying as this was something she didn't want to happen. She watched him pull a taser out. She started shaking her head. Kyle put the taser against her stomach causing her to scream out in pain. "Keep screaming, sister." He said. "No one won't hear you."

Maggie heard her phone ringing again and screamed louder as he took a bat and hit her with it. Kyle looked at his sister as she laid on the floor crying. "I told you that you would regret the day you put me in that hell whole."

Carlisle arrived and started to listen. "You see, sister. I have everything planned out. I'm going to torture you just like they did to me. Then I'm going to eventually kill you."

"No." He said as he knocked the door down. "Leave her alone."

"Look, sis, your boyfriend is here." Kyle said. "I get to kill two of you."

Carlisle didn't move till Kyle ran towards him with a bat. Maggie watched in shock as Kyle was getting beaten by Carlisle. She couldn't focus no more as everything around her started to go dark.
~~~
Carlisle stood in her room as she slept. Every nurse and doctor came to see how she was doing, but she hasn't woken up yet. "Uh." He heard. "Carlisle?"

"Hey." He said. "You're safe."

Maggie started crying as the nightmare was over with. "What happened to.."

"Their sending him off to a maximum prison. He'll never be able to get out." Carlisle tells her making her cry more.

"Its over." She said smiling. "Its all over."

Carlisle smiled as he kissed her head. Maggie smiled as she went back to sleep, but she knew she would have to ask him how was he able to fight like he did and how fast he he dodged Kyle's attack.

Carlisle looked at her and knew. He would tell her, but for now, she needs all the rest she can get.