Fourteen

Their vacation was cut short as the two were called in to work. Edward came back, but did the one thing that caused Carlisle to come back. Showed his speed to Bella Swan. Maggie sat in his office rubbing her temples as she was pissed and worried for her family. She felt the baby kick causing her to smile a bit. "I'm sorry, baby." She said. "Mommy shouldn't be stressing, but your big brother shouldn't have screwed up. Even if it was saving her life."

Carlisle walked in with Rosalie who walked over to Maggie and hugged her. "Don't worry about him..."

"Rosalie, this is my family now too and what you guys do affects me too." She tells her. "Edward did the right thing, but he should have done it differently. Especially when she's already suspicious. I can't tell you guys what to do, but we all need to act like a damn family instead of thinking of ourselves."

"Maggie, take leave. Please." Carlisle tells her. "You're stressing and I'm scared that the baby might come early if this continues."

Maggie sighed as she looked at her fiancée and knew that he was right. If she didn't, she will have the baby early, but there is the others that leave there and that won't help one bit. "Carlisle..."

"I will talk to them about dealing with their arguments in the woods. Not in the house. You need to rest before you have the baby early."

"Okay." She said. "I'll go sign a paper starting my leave." She tells him.

Carlisle kissed her head. "I love you, Maggie."

"I love you, Carlisle."
~~~
When Maggie got home, the first place was up to her and Carlisle's room to sleep. Jasper looked at Rosalie who sighed. "We can't discuss anything in this house till after the baby is born. We are causing her to much stress." She tells them. "So when we discuss about Edward and his human, we have to do it outside of the home. Away from Maggie or Carlisle will kill us."

"Okay." They all said in agreement.

"Did she take leave?" Alice asked causing Rosalie to nod. "That's good because I told Carlisle that the baby will come early if she didn't stop stressing over work, but I guess we are that cause."

"That we are." Rosalie said as she hugged Emmett. "I'm going hunting as I don't want to talk about this anymore."

"Let's go, babe."
~~~
Carlisle arrived home to see no one was there, but the heartbeat of Maggie. The hospital staff hated that their number one doctor won't be back till her child is born, but they completely understand. He remembered one of the nurses talking about the wedding. Carlisle knew that sooner or later that they would need to sit down and discuss it, but he doesn't want Maggie stressing over that either. He just wants her to be calm and not stressing.

"Carlisle?" Maggie said as she walked out of the room to see him. "You're home."

"I'll be coming home early to be with you incase you go into labor. The director told me this today after you left." He tells her as he moved her blonde hair. "Let's get you to bed."

"I have something planned since it's just us." She said in a seductive tone as she grabbed his tie. "Come on, Dr. Cullen. I'm all yours before the kids come back."

Carlisle didn't have second thoughts as he kissed Maggie. Backing her into the room, he kicked the door shut as their clothes started coming off.