Eight

Carlisle looked beside him to see Maggie asleep. He got up to go hunting before she wakes up. Kissing her head, he was gone knowing she was safe. Maggie moved a bit causing Carlisle to stop. He waited for her to wake up, but she stayed asleep. Carlisle smiled as he left to hunt. Alice walked in to see it was just Maggie. "Hunting." She mumbled as she walked out to see Rosalie. "What?"

"What did you see?"

"Edward will finally be happy, but I saw something shockingly and was hoping Carlisle was home so I can discuss the vision with him." Alice said as she looked back at Maggie. "She's safe, but I'm still worried about her brother."

"He didn't..."

"Not yet." She says as the two walked downstairs. "He is getting ready for a trip to the maximum prison. I just hope that they do it today so he won't harm Maggie."
~~~
Later that day, Maggie was doing paper work when Carlisle walked in. "Hey.' She looked up and smiled. "I need to talk to you about your brother."

"What about Kyle?"

"Alice saw him escaping before maximum prison." Maggie started panicking making Carlisle hug her. "Breathe, baby." He said as she started to calm down. "I think its best to pack all your things..."

"No." She said. "I'll get some new clothes and have someone burn my belongs besides my pictures. I can put the house up..."

Carlisle nodded as he knew she was right. Maggie doesn't want to be seen so what better way to do it is by sending the kids out to do just that and put a for sale sign up. Maggie stood up and walked to the door to lock it. "Maggie..."

Maggie didn't say a word as she straddled his lap and kissed him. Carlisle was shocked by this, but didn't fight against it. She felt him raising her shirt up causing her to break the kiss and let him as she unbuttoned his shirt. The two shared a look before reconnecting.
~~~
Rosalie was digging through Maggie's clothes at her old house as she was making sure there wasn't anything that Maggie would want to actually keep. Her phone started ringing causing her to answer it. "Hello?" She answered. "Yes, Alice I'm going through her..." Rosalie sighed. "Emmett is bring the photos now, Jasper is bagging the shirts as I get the rest so we can burn them. I have to go."

At the hospital, Maggie and Carlisle laid on the couch in her office with a blanket over them. "Think that should have waited till we got home." Carlisle said.

"I know, but I couldn't help it. I love you and its been a while..."

"Yeah, but its still the same as it was last time." He tells her. "I love you, Maggie."

Maggie smiled as she wanted to go home and go to bed like this. "I love you too, but tell me if we can leave now so we can do this again and go to bed like we are now."

Carlisle looked at the clock on her wall to see it was time for them to go. "Yes it is." Carlisle said as he watched Maggie starting to get dressed making him do the same. "Let's hope their not home."

Maggie laughed as she looked at him. "What am I going to do with you, Dr. Cullen."

"I don't know, Dr. Wayne, but I hope we can find out when we get there."

The two started laughing at their carry on. Maggie was happy to have him in her life and she was wondering what's next for them.