Fifteen

Maggie was dusting when Rosalie grabbed her hand. "You don't need to do all this. We can help you." She said causing the blonde to look at her. "Are you feeling okay?"

"Yeah, but aren't any of you worried about what's coming?"

"What do you mean?" Emmett asked.

"They have a field trip today, Bella is going to question Edward about his speed and strength." Maggie grabbed her stomach as she felt pain.

"Mom?" Emmett says appearing beside her and held her. "No more thinking about them..."

"I'm not stressed about that. I wanted to know how you two felt." She says. "I've been having this pain all morning. It's just starting to become more frequent."

Rosalie looked at Emmett before she ran to the phone. Emmett helped Maggie to the couch as she placed her hand on her bump. She was close to her due date, but it's like the baby was wanting to come now. Emmett noticed Maggie looking at her feet. "Emmett?"

"Yeah?"

"Get me to the hospital. The baby is coming."

Emmett picked Maggie up and ran with her to the Jeep. "Rose! Come on! The baby is coming!"
~~~
Carlisle ran into the delivery just to see Maggie crying pain and holding Emmett and Jasper's hand. "Is she dilating?" The nurse nodded. "Okay."

Maggie screamed as she had to push. "Carlisle! I need to push!"

Edward walked in to be there for Maggie and saw her pushing. He went behind her as Rosalie and Alice stood by the door watching. They couldn't believe the baby wasn't going to wait, but it brought them closer as a family as Maggie pushed. Carlisle smiled as he saw his child. Maggie continued to push.
~~~
Hours later, Maggie smiled as she held her baby boy. Carlisle walked in smiling. "He's perfect."

"Yes, he is." She tells him. "I was thinking Nickolas Cullen."

"I like the name."

Sorry it's short, couldn't think of anything. Enjoy!