Chapter 20

(YN) and Phil made their way out of the crowded club. (YN) was assisting him, the bleeding almost stopped but she is still worried that Phil is badly hurt.

"I'll drive. Where's your keys." (YN) told him and she did not wait for him to tell where his keys were as soon as she took them from his pocket. She doesn't want him to make a lot of movements or he will just hurt himself. (YN) was very insistent.

Just after they got in the car, Jake appeared on (YN)'s side. His left cheek was also turning red from the punch he took from Phil which she noticed but her reasons for being mad are still obvious on her face.

"(YN), let's talk." Jake firmly said. He's aware that (YN) is angry but he needs to have a word with her because of what happened.

"Yes, Jake. We need to talk...later. Okay?" (YN) repeated sarcastically as she also needs an explanation why he raged like that and ended up making a scene. She's worried that it would ruin their plan.

"I told you to wait for me--" (YN) cut him off, she knows what he is going to say.

"Jake, we will have that conversation after I aid the person you smacked." She said sternly pointing at Phil.

"But he is---"

"Jake!" She raised her voice a bit, paused and postured herself. She cannot take any words from him, and she needs to rush. "Will you just please follow us and we need to talk later."

"Hey, what's your problem?" Phil gets out of the car and walks towards him, (YN) immediately tells him to get back in the car as she stops him getting closer to Jake. "And who are you?" He added in an annoyed tone.

"I am the one who told you not to do anything stupid with her." Jake answered him and Phil remembers the person who texted him that morning.

"I see," Phil muttered and gave him a mocking smirk. "Why? You're not even her boyfriend?"

His question provoked Jake to attack him again but he didn't as (YN) stand in the middle and pushed him. She's getting displeased with what is happening now and their behaviors.

"Both of you stop!" She yelled at them, they just looked at her and noticed that she's the most pissed off at the situation. (YN) returned the look at Phil and scolded him. "Get back in the car or I'll make it even." She points out the swelling red cheek of him. Phil just followed her and left Jake a dead serious look.

"(YN)---"she cut Jake off as soon as she heard him.

"And what are you? 8 years old? Really, Jake?" She sounded disappointed and irritated at the same. She just told him to follow them and didn't say anything.

Calming herself at this moment is not easy but she managed; time is running out and they need to do some back up plans to check Hannah in that establishment again. She sat in the driver seat, started the car and drove to the nearest pharmacy or any convenience store around and aid Phil. (YN) saw from the rear view mirror that Jake is following.

(YN) realized from the moment that he is actually following them all throughout the day without noticing her. She had too much to know about him, her plans on rescuing Hannah are being put aside because of him. (YN) doesn't want to blame him if her mission failed, it's just she feels so angry towards him. She wants to complain that she gave him her full trust and this is what he does, lying and being an idiot with her trusted accomplice.

It's almost midnight, the road is clear with few vehicles going and the lights are making (YN) tired as they pass it one by one. For a while, she found a supermarket, it was still open and there were only a few customers inside. She parked the car in the empty parking lot, she asked Phil to stay because she doesn't want him to move and get hurt and he just agreed.