Chapter 27 (Part I)

Maybe Lilly has finally convinced (YN) to go with her, rescuing Hannah in the forest of Duskwood. Her pride might be gone but she has to force herself to agree with Lilly because for the thought that her friend is also right, that they are already in this whole situation, their lives are on the edge of the cliff. Therefore, it is just right for them to make a move and have their part to help since there is no one to trust now.

(YN) has to believe that this is for the best. If she wants her plan to work without asking the help from her godfather, trusting her friends is preferable.

"The-Man-without-a-Face is pretty strong, and if it's Alan Bloomgate then we might need this." Richy pulls the rifle displayed and hanging from his office wall.

"Are you serious?" Lilly confronted him.

"Of course," he confidently replied, checking the condition of the weapon he's holding. "Don't worry. I know how to use this."

"Hold on, I may need mine, too." (YN) wondered, glaring at the classic rifle of Richy that is used for hunting.

"What?" Lilly softly exclaimed. She's surprised by the dangerous stuff her friends are having.

"Richy, where's my car?"

"On the backyard," they went to the back of the shop, and Richy took off the cover on (YN)'s car. She rushed to open it to take the revolver gun and box bullets from the compartment.

"I didn't know you carried a gun." Lilly said to her.

"I'm coming to Duskwood," (YN) stated as a matter-of-factly. It came to her common sense that this town is strange, the possibilities of facing muderers or worst is likely. And she wasn't even wrong.

(YN) hoped her plan would work. She believes it will, but she can't deny to herself that what she's going to do is very risky. Negotiate until the abductors give up Hannah and Jake. Easier said than done because she knows it is not going to be simple. (YN) clearly remembers the voice recording which leads her into this situation.

"...I must capture all the traitors and pay for what they've done to those people who sinned against us. I will wake up the Verdugo to execute them. However, he told me not to kill this particular woman who has caused such great sin to exploit us, she deserves to suffer until she dies."

(YN) knew from the first time she heard this; the particular woman mentioned was Hannah. On the other hand, after learning that the person behind the recording is eager to punish those who mistakenly pick a fight with them, she is now aware what is about to come in her fate, death.

Hannah is not only the person who caused them a great sin, but especially (YN). In fact, she has the biggest role in stopping the Corvus Order with their crimes, and was able to bring them down.

(YN) can't avoid thinking that she is also worried for her own life. These merciless people can harm her in any possibilities, like brutal ways.

She loaded her gun and put it behind her. Richy and Lilly are also preparing themselves for the plan of rescuing Hannah and Jake. And before she forgot, (YN) took her phone and called Thomas.

"(YN)," Thomas greeted.

"Hello, Thomas,"

"(YN), you called. How's your trip? Do you have news about Hannah?"

She calmly breathed. "Yes and we are working with it."

"Really?" she heard the excitement in his voice, a sound of relief. "I'm going with you now. Tell me your location---"