CHAPTER TWO: SPREAD THE WORD

Bruce

We were writing a composition about summer vacation. Still, I wasn't sure whether I was going to move or not though. Then suddenly-

"BRUCE, DONT MOVE TO FRANCIS SCHOOL!"

Oh sh*t! How did Gem know? God, this is so embarrassing, everyone was like looking at me, crap, the teacher looked at me, then at her.

Damn, my life's messed up.

I turned my back to Luther, who was sitting behind me. He's the only one who knows. "Did you tell her??"

"Psh, no.........?" He looks at me nervously.

"Well, did you tell anyone else?" I narrow my eyes at him.

"Yea, I told Adrian and Edward." Luther says sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Dude, I think Edward told her, they're tight, you know!" I exclaim.

"Look, they have the right to know, we are all your friends, we are here for you in any situation." Luther shrugs his shoulders.

"Appreciate the sentiment, but next time, ask permission from me, ok?" I roll my eyes.

"Yea sure, but I don't think anything can get worse than this." He sighs.

That's what I hate about this situation. Most of them here are my friends, I hate to just jeopardize my relationships by leaving.

In other words, I'll miss them.

They're what make school less boring; cracking jokes during Math class, drooling and joking over our hot teachers, making jokes about Edward and this dude being gay.

But most of all, I miss our dismissal talks. During dismissal, we stay behind and talk about personal stuff, we play piggyback rides around the corridors and play card games such as BlackJack. Loser gets to look out for any teacher.

Ugh, my life is going straight down the drain.

And I don't know what to do.

---

Hello again! Hope you all like this chapter :D

thanks for the support so far, i appreciate it!

vote; comment; fan :3 it would mean a lot.

- a.