CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: ACTIONS AND ADVICE

Gem
On the ride home, Bruce seemed a little tensed then suddenly he struck up a conversation

Bruce: "Wow, that was really awkward."
Gem: "Well, I'm sorry but as my friend, I thought it was time for you to know the truth."
Bruce: "Yea..listen, I've been trying to get something out of my system."
Gem: "God, Bruce, just wait till we get home then you can relieve yourself."
Bruce: "Nooo, it's not that. Anyways, I thought that you should cut your mom some slack, I mean she is your mom, despite what your parents did to your family, they're your parents, you should respect them.
Gem: "No, respect is earned, and believe me when I say this but, they fall real short of it."
Bruce: "They raised and still care for you."
Gem: "What the hell man?! Do you really need to be such a dick now? WHOSE SIDE ARE YOU ON???!"

I can see that Bruce slouched back to his seat and I can see that he looked terrified. He remained silent during the ride home and just stared out the window the whole time probably avoiding eye contact with me.

I can't stand this awkward silence.

Gem: "So, wanna go to the movies? I hear they're showing Avengers 2!" I said with a smile.
Bruce: No thanks, I'll pass. I got homework to do, I have a project due Tuesday.

Great, thanks to my "letting out my rage in the wrong person" move, I jeopradized our friendship. Bruce just doesn't get my family situation now, so I don't think he's in a position to judge me.

Well, I can only rely on my girl bestfriend, Emma, to give me advice because God knows I really need some right now.

Gem: "Hiiiiiiiii"
Emma: "Hey, what's up?"
Gem: "I got a problem."
Emma: "Ooohhh boy trouble?"
Gem: "Yes and No. It isn't about romance but it is about a boy."
Emma: "Okay sure, shoot."
Gem: "Well, I kind of got mad at Bruce a while ago, like real mad, and it freaked and weirded him out. Now his view on me changed in a bad way. Is there anyway to fix this? I'll do anything.
Emma: "Well, there is one thing you can do since you will do anything."