CHAPTER TWELVE: SEARCHING AND SPYING

Finally, a Friday! We will be dismissed earlier therefore I can meet up with Gem! I do hope Luther shows up quickly, I don't want to go through that trouble answering people's questions of why I moved. If they see that me and Luther are deep in a conversation, they won't be as rude to interrupt.
Anyways, they're probably inside the school and I can't go in.
B: "Hey man, can uou check if where they are?"
L: "Sure"
B: "Make it quick though I'm kind of scared"
"Ok and just act normally. Say "Hi" when you see any of your former classmates."
-----5 mins. later-------
I then see Luther walking back from the lobby
L: "Ok, they're just there, I'll just ask them if they can come out."
B: "Ok sure"
------ Another 5 minutes pass by------
L: "Ok, they're gone"
B: "What the hell? You just said they were there!"
L:" Now they're not?"
B: "Didn't you tell them I was out here"
L: "Nope"
B: "Wow, they're probably weirded out by you since you keep going back and looking at them and totally not talking to them."
L: "Yeah, I don't care. Anyways, let's go inside, I'm sure we can sneak in." "Besides, only our classmates knew you left. Other classes still think you're one of us."
------ Inside the school-----
B: "Ok, so where do you think they are?"
Suddenly, a voice popped out of nowhere
"Hiiiiiii Bruce!"
Gem's voice! I turned around and looked at her and for a second, my heart and basically my whole body felt numb. My eyes widened with excitement and happiness to have seen her!