CHAPTER FOUR: SUMMER AND SCREAMS

Bruce

I walked around Universal Studios as I chewed on my cotton candy. My parents and younger sister were staying at the hotel, so I grabbed my jacket and headed out.

My phone vibrates and I broke into a grin as I answered it.

"Hey Gem! How's it going?"

"Its great here, how's Universal?" Gem chirps from the other end.

"Its awesome, what rides do you suggest?" I can imagine her furrowing her eyebrows in concentration.

"Oh! You absolutely have go to try the Tower of Terror!" Gem squealed.

"No, I'm a p*ssy, that's why." I shiver as I near the Tower of Terror.

"Awww, come on. You will have no regrets." Gem protested.

"Fine, I'll do it for you. If I die, pay for my funeral!" I roll my eyes.

"Oh don't be rash." Gem chuckled, and with that she hung up.

I shoved my phone back in my pocket and looked at that dark building surrounded with people lining up, it was quite long.

Ah well. I lined up next to a girl who sort of looked like my sister. I had to wait 45 mins.

Who would wait 45 mins just to ride this death drop?

Well, technically speaking, me.

"Passengers, please enter the elevator and take your seats." an attendant smiled.

Does she like seeing people throw up or what?

Maybe this was a bad idea. But it won't cause internal bleeding anyways, besides it is an illusion, it is fake, it is fake, it is fake. We were brought up, OH God, I can see our hotel from afar. The girl that looked like my sister laughed as she saw the shocked expression on my face.

And then-

"OH DEAR GOD WHYYYYYYYY MY BALLS FEEL LIKE THEY ENTERED MY STOMACH AND IS NOW IN MY MOUTH I NEED TO PEE SO BADLY WHY WHY WHY RGRGGGGGGGG!!!!!"

Finally, it was over. Geez, I really need to pee!

The girl laughed at me. Oh, must've said it out loud.

I covered up my embarrassment by calling Gem.

"Haha, there you go, Gem, I rode it!" I said as she answered.

"Haha, I rode it like three times." Gem scoffed.

"Damn you." I grunt.

"Oh and watch the parade, it's super cool!"

"Never did, but sure, can't be that scary." I laugh at my joke.

---

"Hey, thanks for the suggestion, I really enjoyed it!" I talk to Gem again once I was back in my hotel.

"Sure, no problem!" I can hear the smile from the phone.

I yawned. "Ah, I'm sleepy. Goodnight Gem."

"Night night Bruce."

There was a smile on my face as we both hung up.

It's great, me and Gem talked like everyday. I kinda miss Luther though, having not heard from him for a while.

---

Heyyy, im back! Hope you like this chapter btw!!

It would be awesome if you vote; comment; fan !

- a.