CHAPTER NINETEEN: Mad and Movies

Bruce
Wow, she was really mad at me. Maybe, I did do something wrong. She's my friend so I should've sided with her in this matter. I should go over and apologize. Besides, Luther's at Youth Camp so I've got no one else to talk to anyways.

As I opened there, I was mildly surprised at what I see.

Bruce: "Hey Gem, I just want to- what the hell?!"
Gem: "Hey Bruce."
Bruce: "Dude, when did you start wearing these kinds of dresses?"
Gem: "Well now, and do you like it" She said with somewhat of a seductive tone
Bruce: "Yes.... it does look really good?" Oh man, this is in incredibly awkward and such a turn-on.

Gem: "So anyways, want to watch Avengers 2?"
Bruce: "Yeah, but are you sure that you know that dress is going to attract the wrong kind of attention? And when I say that, I mean pedophiles and pervs."
Gem: I'm not going to the moviehouse dressed like this, silly! Let me just get changed for a while."
Bruce: "Okay, I'm going to give you some time outside."
Gem: "Where are you going?"
Bruce: "Giving you some time, what else?"
Gem: "You can stay here. I need some fashion advice. I mean your mother is a fashion designer."
Bruce: "That doesn't mean I share the same interest."
Gem: "Oh, I'm sure you have that same fire in you. Do you like this dress?"
Bruce: "Nope, doesn't go well with those jeans."
Gem: "See?"
Bruce: "That's just common sense."
Gem: "Anyways," as she grabs another dress "What about this?"
Bruce: "I don't like it and may I say that your lower bottom part of your body is showing."

She quickly covers it up and smiles and blushing at the same time looking at me. Man, I'm so turned on, but I can blame myself, I am a dude anyways.

Gem: "Oh, cool, this dress looks nice!"
Bruce: "It is, actually. Come on, we'll call a taxi."

As we got in the taxi, we told the cab driver directions to Global City Moviehouse, this trip will take hours.

The cab reeked of a strong leather scent mixed with the pungent aroma of a pet. Not to mention scraps of chips on the seat as well as the floor.

Halfway the trip, while Gem was texting, I noticed the cab driver looking at the mirror, turns out, he was looking at Gem. Damn you.

Bruce: "Eyes on the road, fella."
Cab Driver: "Oh sorry."
Bruce (in a whispering tone): "You better be."

As we went down the car, we started down towards the ticket booth.
Bruce: "Gem, stay here, I'll get popcorn." waving discount coupons.
Gem: "Okay, come back early."

Bruce: "I'll take the mixed barbeque and cheese, and another buttered with extra salt."
Cashier: "That will be--- 8 dollars."
Bruce: "What, but the coupon says I get half off."
Cashier: "It says when you're on a date with someone."
Bruce: "Okay, wait."

Well technically, Gem isn't my date, but it's enough to trick the cashier. I hope I don't go to jail for this. Don't worry, it's for the half off, and I am paying anyways.

As I went back to the center of the moviehouse where I left Gem at, I noticed that she was talking to another person. Strangely, I have seen him before somewhere.

Gem: "Hi Bruce! This is Nomrad." said while winking. I can easily notice her excitement.
Nomrad: "Hey"
Bruce: "Hi"
Gem: "He'll be watching Avengers with us! Isn't that nice?"
Bruce: "Yeah, it is." Well, I guess I should pay that 8 dollars full.