CHAPTER TEN: REAL TALK AND REALIZATIONS

"Hey Gem, I want you to know that there are no hard feelings because you can't come"
"Ohh thank God. I couldn't sleep all night worrying about us."
"Oh, I'm sorry and touched at the same time. Thanks :) and there are other times.
------------
"Yo dude"
"Yow Luther, sup"
"I have some news for you."
"Ok, go on, I have a feeling that this is going to be bad news."
"Our group, the Elders, during recess kept discussing how much we hated you for being pushy and a user."
"What?" "So you guys backstabbed me? Who in the group? Everyone but Adrian and Lau"
"I can't believe this, I was excited for you guys to come to the Fair. I never thought I'd be a victim and I'm in a different school!" "You guys were supposed to be my friends! You are like the last since I transferred."
"I'm really sorry man."
"I can't deal with this now." "Gtg"
"Ok bye. Take care."
Mom: "Bruce, why were you being so rude at the dinner table?! You didn't even greet Angkong when he came home! Why?!" "And why are you crying immediately?!" "I'm not even mad."
"It's nothing." Then I went out of the room.
My mom followed me and knew about what happened.
"These people aren't true friends. Don't apologize to them and talk to them anymore. They're not your friends. It's no use cherishing them.
"Thanks."