CHAPTER EIGHT: SEATMATES AND SCHOOL

"I AM SO DEAD, I WILL GET WHITE HAIR BEFORE I EVEN GRADUATE HIGHSCHOOL"
My seatmate is hated by most of us. Hell, all of us.
They make fun of him being small, which I don't care for. I just hate his attitude, he thinks he is so smart who is good at basketball and is highly respected! He is a feeler- one who feels he is the center if the universe. Those people are the worst kind. He retorts at people who simply say he isn't that good with words that convey he is mad but dont make sense! An example: HY HU AKALU NO BALING ADO HA OARANAG ICA HDI?!?!?!"
And to think, Francisians were considered alpha males by my previous students.
Boy, are they wrong. But there are some who are though.
Some guys who talk to me for no reason just to help me throughout the year. They are cool.
Haha, another A+! "Excellent work, mr. Bruce, you'd in no time, fit well."
"I would like your brain for mine!"
"I would like to be your seatmate."
I enjoy the attention, but some of this doesn't fit well.
I am aware of the dangers of people being exploiting me for my "smartness" in the guise of a fake friendship. I hope my friends don't forget me, those do happen with new students usually. Especially Gem, I would not know what to do if she did forget me, those memories and moments, they are something. Something I worked hard for and I hope they lead to something good.

I might be pessimistic about that friendship thing. But hey, life is what it is. It's a Game. Oh speaking of which, I do like the Game of Life, it is exciting and I do win all the time! I'll ask my sister to play it with me when I get home!