CHAPTER ELEVEN: FAIR AND FRIENDS

Being in the fair as a new student feels lonely. I dreamt that it would be more exciting if they actually came.
Good news, is that one apologized and I in turn apologized, and the others didn't do anything of the sort. Turns out they really can't come.
It pisses me off that I am in another school and I just really wanted to make sure my friends come, but to them, I'm desperate and a user. And some of them aren't even involved.
Anyways, I'm working on a shift and it's pretty good :)
My teacher assigned me to work in the 3rd section of the booth. I loved it cuz hot girls from the adjacent exclusive girl school come here and I get to talk with them and chat ;)
Unfortunately one of my classmates push me over and assign me to the booth for kids below 6 years old including girls but the wrong age range :1
It actually felt good teaching them how to play haha
Meanwhile my friends Mason, Randy, Noel came to check up.
I was pretty excited to hang out with them after my shift. It seemed to be that I can go to my Francis friends if I had trouble with those from my old school. And they seemed like pretty cool people who are funny, people who don't backstab but tell the truth. Ironic in a way.
We ran around while catchers caught people and subjected them into horendous types of tortures
(Options: Drinking Mayo mixed with Coke, Putting both hands in a tub of worms, Putting one hand on a tub of worns, getting your head sprayed with baby powder, etc.)
And we went to the horror booth to challenge ourselves, in the end it wasn't actually that scary, yet Instead screamed so hard. I only wished that Gem had come because I know that I'd have a better time with her, but no matter, I'm going to see her :). But yea, Luther's ok too.
Anyways I went to a roller coaster alone as I was the only one still with tickets. Suddenly I saw my friends taking a "groupie." I kind of felt left out by them, so instead of screaming and trying to pull myself up during the roller coaster to avoid nausea, I was lost in thought about many things. Some things which I know will unfold in the next few days and no doubt will shock and surprise me.