Chapter 17:Provisional Hero License Exam Part 1/Forgotten Memories/"Family?"

* Okay so I was wondering whether to update this story again or to update my Saiyan Izuku one, but I decided to do this one... so yea. Okay so why not start this one off where there last one left off, like right when it left off. Also there's some important stuff that I talk about at the end of the chapter so please read through that if you can.*

Izuku's P.O.V.

"Are you fuc-" Momo starts until she gets interrupted by... Jiro... oh no. Jiro has always been a bit overprotective of Jiro. Its kinda weird sometimes she is and then sometimes she isn't. I don't understand.

"Hey Mo-... Is that a hickey... is that mutiple hickeys?" Jiro asked while slightly blushing and slightly glaring at me. I'm screwed. I never know what to do in these situations besides run... so that's what I'm going to do.

"Umm... imma just go over their and talk to... Kachan. Good to see you Jiro." I said then ran off and hid behind Todorki. I think they saw it though so it was kinda pointless to lie to Jiro.

"You okay Deku?" Todorki asked... well I guess while we're doing the exams I should call him by his hero name, Shoto. Maybe he'll change it soon.

"Yea it's just I think I made a minor mistake, I forgot how protective Earphone Jack is over Creati." I explain to Shoto while he keeps his stoic expression. Calling Momo Creati definitely does feel really weird, like way to weird.

"New Costume upgrades? It look's a lot different. But it suits you." He says changing the conversation and looking my costume up and down for a bit. I did change it up a lot.

 I did change it up a lot

*The suit is also always glowing even whenever One For All isn't activated

*The suit is also always glowing even whenever One For All isn't activated. The color also changes to match the percentage of One For All so like how it changes to kinda blue at 100%. So normally when One For All isn't activated it just glows to Izuku's hair color. It also has a lot of secrets hidden within it that will reveal in the story.*

3rd Person P.O.V.

"Yea, at first I wanted to just add some basic defense but then Creati helped me realize something important, and that caused me to change it a lot." Izuku explains while awkwardly scratching the back of his head.