Training for the week before the Sports Festival

3rd Person POV

Deku has just been told that they have a week off from school before the sports festival so he desides so train but All Might had a different person in mine to train him.

"So All Might who is the person that you want me to train with because I can't train with you for the week?" asked Deku.

"He was my old home room teacher and he knows about OFA so I think it'll be best if you train with him. Damn it leg stop shaking!" All Might stated while slapping his leg and shivering.

Dekus POV

'This guy must be really scary if All Might is shaking just talking about him I wonder what kind of training I'm going to have to do?' I thought while All Might was shaking.

(Time skip to where he's about to get to Gran Torin's apartment)

'I wonder why All Might was so scared this guy must be really scary but if he'll help me get stronger than I must train with him.' I muttered to himself while fearing for his life.

3rd Person POV

As deku walked into the apartment he saw an old man laying on the floor with what looked to be blood.

"HOLY WOOW HE'S DEAD!!!" Deku screamed while staring at what looked to be a dead body.

"I'm alive." Gran Torino said in a calm voice.

"AHH HE'S ALIVE!!!" Deku screamed as he look at an old man.

Everyone else happens like in cannon right before he learns fully cowling

"Imagine the energy that used to be in one place spreading out to my full body."Deku softly stated.

"So tell me can you move in this state?"
"I don't know for sure."
"Want to give it a try?"
"Yes!"

(After their first sparring session)

"So kid how much of OFA can you use?" Gran Torino questioned Deku

"I think I can only use about 5% or at least that's what All Might told me."Deku stated.

"How about you try 13% and see how it feels?"
(Deku powers up to 13% of OFA)
" It doesn't feel like there's any strain on my body!"
"Okay how about you try 20% and see how that works?"
(Deku powers up to 20% of OFA)
"20% seems to put a lot of strain on my body so I think my limit is 13%
"Well hopefully by the end of this you'll be able to use about 14%"

Time skip to the beginning of the sports festival and now Deku can also use 14% full cowling and 20% if he pushes himself.

Everything happens in cannon and I'll leave it off there, I'll start the story from the obstacle cours.

Thank you all so much for reading  make sure to leave your questions and I'll answer them all next chapter should come later on today of tomorrow see you guys/ girls next time!!!