UA Sports Festival Finale

*Time skip to before Dekus next match and yes I'm pretty sure Uraraka and Momo wouldn't act like this in cannon but oh well ANYWYAS HOPE YOU ENJOY THE STORY!*

Deku's POV

"Hey Izuku are you ready for your next match?" Momo asked me as she slowly approached me.

"Yea I just don't know how I'm gonna fun this one. D-Do you wanna help m-me come up with a strategy?" I asked while I was running different plans through my head.

"Y-Yea I would love to help you" Momo said with a smile while Uraraka was staring at Momo.

"Hey Deku I can help you too if you want. After all me you and Ilda are like bestfriends." Uraraka said while staring at both me and Momo.

"Umm yea sure Uraraka I would really appreciate it" I said as Momo was secretly really angry at Uraraka but I didn't notice.

"Okay yea lets go!!! But Momo are you sure you wanna come like you don't have to it could just be me and Deku." Uraraka stated causing the whole class you stare.

"Actually are you sure that you wanna go. I mean like I asked him first so how about you stay back and leave me and Izuku alone and also it's Yaoyorozu to you!" Momo said but at this point they were giving each other death stares and the whole class scared.

"Umm you can both come like it's fine no reason to argue its all fine we're all friends right?" I asked trying to calm every thing down.

"Yea lets go Deku!!!" Urarka said still giving Momo a death stare.

"YOU TWO GIRLS GOTTA STOP BEING SO FUCKING JEALOUS!!! You Izuku come with me we need to talk right now." Kachan said walking past me shocking me and the whole class that he called me Izuku.

"Y-Yea sure Kachan. Bye guys I'll be back in a bit." I said as I started to leave but Momo jumped towards me hugging me causing me to blush.

"Bye Izuku good luck with your talk with Bakugo!" Momo said as she got off with her face really red.

"Yea bye Deku good luck with Bakugo!" Uraraka said as she jumped towards me causing me to blush even harder.

"Y-Yea b-bye guys." I said as I ran off trying to catch up towards Kachan.

3rd Person POV

"So any of you wanna say what that was about?" Kaminari asked the two girls that were just staring at each other.

*Both of them just stare at him getting him really scared so they just go back and sit down in silence.*

Deku's POV

"K-Kachan? What did you wanna talk about?" I asked him because I was really confused.

"Listen I'm only going to say this once and once only. I just wanted to say that I'm really sorry for the way that I've treated you all of our life I don't know why I did it and I feel bad now. Recently I've been having nightmares of you dieing either from villains or you listening to what I said in middle school and killing yourself. I asked my old hag about it and she said that I just probably talk about it with you so here we are. Once again I am really sorry and I hope that we can fix our relationship and become friends again only if you want to tho so what do you say?" Kachan said that hold thing while looking at me in my eyes with a serious and some times sad expression on his face.