Chapter 15: A New Quirk/Who....Am.....I?

*Okay so let's start this part whenever Izuku has just left the room so now it's only All Might and All For One. Also if you didn't see, I have a new story out is called Izuku the Only Saiyan so if there is slow updates then that's why also because of the holidays that we're here. Anyways let's get into the story!*

AllMight's P.O.V.

"Be honest with me All For One are you really Izuku's father?" I ask All For One as he looks at me with one of the most serious face he can make.

"Yes I am Izuku's father. I have to make him believe that I'm just a terrible father otherwise he would never be excepted as a hero. But I really did care for him and Inko but I had to leave in order to insure there safety. Listen he'll always only see me as the father that left and is the Number 1 Villain. He'll look at you like a dad, like his dad, and the Number 1 Hero so please take care of him Toshinori." All For One responds as he puts his head down but I was so shocked that all I could do is force myself out of the room to see Young Midoriya talking to the Hero Killer Stain.

"I saw the news and honestly I respect you even more now. You managed to be a true hero even though you're the Number 1 Villain's son you managed to save All Might and defeat you're father! You are a true hero! True enough that I would let you kill me anytime!" I hear Stain yell as everyone else just looks at them and me with eyes of pear anger and confusion.

"I wouldn't kill you. I don't ever want to have to kill anyone. I wanna be able to save everyone I can... even villains. I still don't believe that anyone is to far from saving but... maybe there is." I watch as some tears drip down from Young Midoriya as I go up to him and wrap him in a hug.

"It's okay Young Midoriya let it all out. You're still just a kid and hero in training right now. You don't have to always be *Transforms into buff form* Strong!" I yell trying to cheer him up which seems to work but then fall out of it immediately while all the prisoners looked amused.

"Let's go All Might. I don't want to have to be here any longer than I have to." Young Midoriya stated as he started to walk back towards the car with me following close behind.

*Timeskip to when they arrive back at U.A. and are currently walking towards the dorms.*

Izuku's P.O.V.

"Young Midoriya do you plan on telling your classmates about the fact that you might get All For One?" All Might asked me which I had already decided to because they're like my family.

"Yea I'm gonna tell them. They're like my family and it's already bad enough I keep some secrets so I decided to tell them. I just hope I don't end up getting the quirk... if I do though I won't use it. I won't use his quirk." I explain to All Might as he looked at me in confusion then started talking.

"Young Midoriya do you remember the Sports Festival?" All Might asked and I nodded to him. "You convinced Todorki to use his fire side and even said that it was his quirk not his father's. So how is this any different from then?" All Might asked me which made me think for a little bit until we were right by the dorms.

"Because his quirk is Half Cold Half Hot and Endeavor's quirk is Hellflame. My quirk would just be All For One the same was All For One's quirk. Plus I would get my quirk from the Number 1 Villain in Japan! Like how am I supposed to live and use the quirk like that!?" I yell at All Might as I sit against the front door of the dorms with watering eyes.