Chapter 10: Summer Training Camp Attack

*Deku has already fully recovered then got hit multiple times by Momo so I'm going to start it when they get knocked off the mountain. Also quick disclaimer since Deku got OFA sooner in this story it's much stronger so in this story his 5% is like 10% in cannon so yea just be aware of that.

3rd Person P.O.V.

"Momo watch out!" Deku yells out to Momo then picking her up and jumping off the mountain.

"Thank you Izu I don't know what I would've done without you." Momo says while clenching onto Deku never wanting to let go.

"You would've probably been face first into the ground like the rest of our class... except Kachan." Deku teases her then putting her down and destroying a dirt monster.

"Hey DEKU! How about a competition? Just me and you what do you say?" Bakugo questioned him while everyone was confused.

"Yes! What's the challenge?" Izuku asked Bakugo while I smirk grows on his face.

"Okay so we're going to see out of the to of us. Out of the two of us who can destroy the most of the dirt monsters things and who can get to the base first! What do you say are you up for the challenge Deku?" The explosive blonde asked Deku while everyone else were keeping the monsters at bay.

"Okay let's do it!" Deku says while rushing off getting a head start and Bakugo chasing after him.

*Deku ended up destroying mostly all of the dirt monsters than picked up Momo and ran towards the base with Bakugo chasing him but not being able to catch up.*

"So Kachan looks like I made it here before and destroyed more monsters! So I guess I win!" Deku said while Bakugo just layed on the floor with Deku doing the same also Momo just being happy with their new friendship.

*Everyone else came 30 minutes later*

"Where did you guys go!?" Kirishima asked them being mad that they left everyone behind for a competition.

"Oh well I couldn't loose the challenge so I destroyed a lot of monsters then I picked up Momo and ran away. Plus I beat Kachan so I'm happy." Izuku responds while elbowing Bakugo's arm.

"Hey anyways I've been meaning to ask who's that kid?" Izuku asked while pointing towards some kid with a red hat that had horns.

"Oh this little guy? This is my cousins son who lives with us now. Don't be shy Kota say hi they'll be here for the next week." Mandalay responds to Izuku while he walks up to him.

"Hey there my names Midoriya I'm from the UA High School Hero Course. It's nice to meet you." Deku says while extending his hand then almost getting hit in the balls until he jumps back.

"OH COME ON! What was that for!?" Deku yelled at him while breathing really hard from being terrified that he almost got nut checked.

"The last thing I want to do is hang with some want to be heros!" Kota snaps back at him offending everyone.

"Get your stuff off the bus. Once your bags are in your rooms we'll have dinner in the cafeteria after that you can bathe and sleep." Mr. Aizawa tells them all clearly all ready annoyed then they all eat in the cafeteria after they go to the baths.

'Okay if I make a big scene Midoriya will definitely stop me so I just need to go up and do it while he's not looking!' Mineta thinks to himself and Midoriya gets distracted so he's starts to climb but then gets hit off be Kota.

"Thanks Kota! We owe you one!" Mina yells as Kota looks to see them all naked and he starts to fall until Deku catches him then takes him to Mandalay and hears about his parents then goes to sleep.