Chapter 7: Deku vs Mirio and who was the villain that gave All Might his injury?

*Lets start this one when everyone sees how many requests they got and everything has been going perfect with Momo and Deku also ever since he had his fight with Bakugo he realized that his legs were more useful so he's been training them a lot so he already has Shoot Style!*

Deku's POV

"Goodmorning class today we will choose who you will intern with, also your hero names but here are the numbers of requests people got." Mr. Aizawa said while showing the number of requests that people got.

•Midoriya - 4726•
•Bakugo - 3556•
•Todorki - 2985•
•Tokoyami - 360
•Ilda - 301•
•Kaminari - 272•
•Yaoyorozu - 108•
•Kirishima - 68•
•Uraraka - 20•
• Sero - 14•

'I got so many votes but who do I go with? I think I'll just go back to Gran Torino after all he is the one that knows about One For All so yea I'll just choose him!' I thought to myself after I saw how many requests I got.

"No surprise of how Midoriya got the most votes with that now amazing power of his!" Kaminari said while looking at me questioning my power.

"Okay I guess I'm gonna say it then. WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH YOUR QUIRK I THOUGH YOU COULD ONLY USE IT IN ONE OF YOUR ARMS AND LEGS!" Mina screamed at me while I noticed the rest of the class waiting for an answer besides Kachan.

"Well I figured that if I constantly have to switch then my reaction time will be to slow so why not spread it through out my whole body also before I could only use 5% without breaking myself but now I can use 14% and 20% with a lot of strain! So that I could be at the top of my game it improves my speed, strength, endurance, and mobility!" I explained to everyone even Mr. Aizawa was a bit curios so I turned on Full Cowling to show them.

"Damn Yaoyorozu your boyfriend went from breaking his body almost every time to winning the sports festival!" Jiro said trying to tease Momo but she just looked at me and smiled while I was in deep thinking after they were questioning me.

"Okay listen up we have to pick hero names and Midnight will be judging them because I'm not good with this but make sure to be smart with what you choose." Mr Aizawa said as he went into his sleeping bag.

*Everyone has chosen their names and now it was mine and Kachan's so we were talking to each other.*

"Kachan you can't choose King Explosion Murder!"
"Why the hell not? It's not my fault everyone is scared of me!"
"What do you mean of course it is your fault your always yelling and threatening people and they had to tie you down at the sports festival just because you got second place! Common Kachan just choose something not so....... scary."
"Fine! How about..... DYNAMITE?!"
"Honestly I like it it suits you a lot!"
"Deku you need to come up with yours already so hurry the hell up!" Kachan said while presenting his name so then I realized the only thing mine could be.

"Midoriya have you chosen yet?" Your the last one so have you decided." Midnight asked me clearly just trying to end this as soon as possible so I nodded and went to the front of the class.

"To be honest this is the only name that I can choose but it used to be something I hated. But someone helped me realize what else it could mean now... it's not useless Izuku now it's you can do it Deku DEKU THE HERO!" Everyone was shocked by my choice but Uraraka was really happy and Momo looked kinda off then they all seemed to like it but Kachan looked pretty mad.

"DEKU how are you not gonna say thank you? Also ROUND FACE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING I CAME UP WITH THAT NAME!" Kachan was yelling which caused Mr. Aizawa to wake up so he tied us both up in his scarf and then three people cane in through the door.

"What are you guys do here?" Mr Aizawa asked the three people one had a cartoonish face with yellow hair there was one who looked really shy and was looking at the floor so I couldn't see his face and then a girl with blue hair with a very happy aura around her.