Chapter 9: Final Exams/The Final Push Towards An Amazing Friendship

*So the last one ended at the end of their internships so this one will focus on the final exams and I'll start it right after the final exams were announced.*

Deku's P.O.V.

'So we only have one week left until so I need to be focusing on studying and training! Should do it with Kachan because we could train and study!' I was thinking to myself as the rest of the class was talking about how to study.

"Hey Kachan do you think that we could train and also study together?" I asked him not knowing what he was gonna respond with.

"No! Listen I have done enough studying so I'm going to focus straight on combat training! YOU'VE PULLED AHEAD OF ME TO MANY TIMES! SO NO I AM NOT GOING TO STUDY OR TRAIN WITH YOU! I AM GOING TO PULL AHEAD OF YOU THIS TIME, YOU GOT THAT DEKU?!?!" Kachan screemed then slamming the door shut and leaving.

"O-O-Okay. Jeez so what am I going to do now I guess I could *mutter* *mutter* *mutter*." I started to mutter to myself while going over all the best until Momo came up to me.

"Hey Izu can you help me? I agreed to help everyone study but it would really help if you could do it with me! So can you pleaseee?🥺" Momo asked while giving me puppy eyes so I couldn't say no.

"Uhh yea I'll help you out with that. What time are we going to study at?" I asked Momo as her face lit up bringing me into a tight embrace while jumping up and down.

"Thank you thank you thank you thank you! Also we're gonna start right after school so hurry to the common area babe!" Momo told me with so much excitement then kissed me on my cheek.

'D-D-D-Did s-s-she just call m-me ..... babe?!' I thought to myself as I started to majorly blush so bad.

(Timeskip to when they figure out what teacher they're fighting)

"First up we'll have Yaoyorozu paired up with Todorki and there opponent will be me." Aizawa said with that same grim to send shivers down your spine.

"Next up we have Midoriya paired with Bakugo and there oppenet will be." Aizawa didn't finish his sentence for some reason.

"I AM HERE! To test you!" All Might finished Aizawa's sentace as he landed up from the sky leaving me and Kachan in an awkward spot.

"Kachan we should probably go think of a strategy before we have ou-" I was cutt off by him yelling in front of the whole class and teachers.

"NO! I DON'T NEED YOUR DUMB POWER TO PASS I WILL BECOME THE NUMBER 1 HERO NO MATTER THE CAUSE! I'M GONNA PASS THIS EXAM! IM NOT GOING TO WORK WITH A COWARDS LIKE YOU!!!" Kachan yelled at me while leaving the group and leaving me in awkward position.

"Kachan come on we need a plan! We're up against the number 1 hero there's no way we can beat him without a plan!" I tried to talk to Kachan but he hit me with an explosion sending me back a few

"I WILL PASS THIS EXAM WITHOUT YOUR HELP! YOUR NOTHING BUT A STUPID DEKU! YOU GOT THAT YOU BASTARDDD!?" Kachan said launching another explosion at me putting me on the ground leaving everyone else unsure of what to do.

"KACHAN! What is wrong with you I thought you wanted to fix our friendship all ready!?" I yelled charging up 14% Full Cowling ready for a fight.

"IF ITS A FIGHT YOU WANT! THEN IT'S A FIGHT YOU'LL GET!" Kachan yelled at me setting up little explosions into his palms.

"Kachan I don't want to fight please. We can still be friends don't ruin it please Kachan." I told him trying to make him calm down.

"SCREW YOU! If you'd think I'd ever except help from a coward like you then you'd better THINK AGAIN DEKU!" Kachan yelled as he walked away from the scene he had just caused.