Part 8 (smut teehee)

(contains smut)

(Diane's pov)

I woke up, with my phone ringing. "hey beautiful how are you" Chris says. "heyy handsome I'm good how about you." I say. "well I'm very happy cause I have the most beautiful boyfriend ever" he giggles. "Sooo I was thinking you should come to my house , watch movies and eat dinner with me and Boston". "Sure why not see you at 2 babe oh and can I bring dodger." he asks . I smiled "sure why not see ya bye." I ended the call and started preparing breakfast for Boston. I went upstairs and woke him up "Boston sweetie wake up." "nooo i wanna sleep" he cries. "what if I tell you that Chris is coming here and he is bringing his dog." I whispered to him.

He jumps off bed and rans to the bathroom. 'Atta boy'  I smiled. We ate breakfast and picked some movies to watch with Chris. "So which movie should we pick,  Chris likes Disney movies just like you." I smiled at Boston. "I like Chris, he is nice and funny." Boston smiles back. "I'm glad you do cause I really like him too." I said. Time went fast and it was already 1:50 when I heard a car pull over. I look out and chris was there with dodger, god he looks so fucking beautiful. I open the door "Hey handsome your ten minutes early." Chris smiles "I couldn't wait any longer to see you baby." We both leaned and kissed when Boston comes and says "Ewwww." 

We look at him and start laughing, "hey buddy how are you, this is dodger." Chris says. "Awww a doggy" Boston smiles. "I'm very happy to be here with both of you and i hope we get to be very good friends." They both start giggling and the odd thing was that they look so similar when they giggled. "Well now that your here let's watch some movies." I went to the kitchen, got the popcorn and cuddled with Chris and Boston. Chris look's at me "i wish this could happen everyday." I smiled but was a bit confused of what he meant, could it be that he wants to spend the rest of his life with me, become a family because he..is in love with me? No it couldn't be, we just started being a couple and who the hell falls in love that fast. 

(hours later)

It was around 11 when i put Boston to sleep and was left alone with Chris. "I think I should get going." he says. I didn't want him to go but I nothing could come out of my mouth. "C-chris wait don't go." I stutter. "Do you want me to stay" Chris smiles. "yes stay here" I respond. Chris chuckles and sat next to me. I had an urge to kiss him, touch him and feel him inside me. "Fuck it" I mumbled. I sat on his lap and gave him a passionate kiss and he kissed back. "Diane wait are you sure you want to do this." chris whispers. "yess now shut up" I moaned. I felt his bulge on my ass and started rubbing it. "OhHhh god Diane, I wanna fuck you so bad." Chris moans.

"I know daddy and i want to feel you inside me" I moan. "get on your knees and suck daddy off" chris says aggressively. I went on  my knees, unzipped Chris's pants , took his underwear off and saw as his dick sprang out willingly. HOLY SHIT that monstrous thing looked  around *8 inches, it is big , very veiny and ready to be sucked off. I started cat licking his precum and gently stroked his dick. "Ahhh yes how are you so good baby." chris moans. I laughed and and without hesitation put his whole cock inside my mouth. I gagged at the feeling of his dick being all the way down. "Yes baby boy make daddy feel good" he growls. I bopped my head up and down, sucking every part and massaged his balls. "Ughh shit I'm bout to cum." chris moans. I kept bopping my head and felt his cock twitching, releasing a big load of cum. "Haaaa yesss" chris looks at me. I smiled and swallowed his cum. 

Chris smirks "Now come sit on daddy's lap and let me fuck you." I did as what i was told "daddy i want your cock in me." "oh you will have it, every inch of it" chris smirks as he starts to touch and massage my ass. "put it inside me already." I growled. "but your too tight and i don't want to hurt you" he says. I gave him a 'just do it' stare. "ok but don't complain" he says. "oh god chris" I moaned. "shhh baby I would start it slowly." he whispers. I felt how little by little it entered me until I felt the whole thing inside me. "Oh fuck Chris it hurts but it feels so good, don't you dare take it off." I growled. Chris smirks and starts to gently thrust. "haaa your so tight for me." "go a little faster Chris." I moan. "call me daddy you dirty slut." Chris growls. "G-go faster d-daddy." "there we go be a good boy for daddy" Chris smiles. He begins thrusting harder and going even deeper. "Nghhh ahhh daddy i wanna touch your chest."I moaned. Chris chuckles "go ahead touch them." I put my hand on his chest and wow, it was hairy and they are big yet soft. Chris starts sucking on my neck leaving hickeys. "Your mine and no one else's. Repeat it" he says aggressively. "I'm ugh yours and nghh no one else's daddy" I moaned. "you like this don't you? Dirty slut." Chris whispers in my ear. 

"yes daddy, keep going." I replied.

Chris grabs my hair, pulling it with every stroke he took. "Harder daddy" I moaned. The sound of my moans and Chris's thighs slapping into my body could be heard loudly. "daddy please cum inside me." "you want it all inside you huh? you will get baby" he moves more faster. I could feel him hitting my spot and it makes me wanna cum. "D-daddy I-i'm going to cum." Chris smirks "Cum for me baby boy." he moans. One hit, two hits and I felt my intense orgasm and  I cum all over his chest. I felt my ass clenching. "f-fuck baby boy keep clenching around daddy's cock because I'm about to cum" he moans. And then I felt it, his hot seed releasing all over my hole. The both of us were panting and kissed each other. Chris's cock became softer but he still doesn't pull it off, he kisses me on my lips "That was amazing." he smiles." Yes it was" I giggled.

He cups my cheeks with both of his hands "I'm in love with you Diane." I was shocked but i knew that I loved him too. "I love you too chris." We both smiled and carry me to the shower. He helped me clean myself up and we both went to bed cuddling each other.