Fin

(one year later)

I woke up to my husband kissing me all over my face. "Good morning my love" Chris  says, in his raspy voice. "Good morning to you my dear husband" I smile. Chris chuckles and nuzzles me up. "God I love you so much." 

"I love you too" I mutter. Suddenly I felt something poking my thigh. "Chrissss really." I punch his arm. "Whaat, I'm horny and?" he groans. "No mister not-"

Out of no where, Boston comes in the room and jumps to our be. "Hellooooo" he giggles. "Good morning bud." We both yelled. He comes closer to and leans in to hug us. "So what should would you like for breakfast?" Chris asks. He has been practicing his cooking this past months and I gotta say he has been doing good. "French toast" Boston responds, with a smile.

"French toast it is" Chris mumbles, kissing him in the forehead. Crys begin to fill the hallway. "Looks like your sister is up" I say, getting up. Yup we adopted a cute baby girl and her name is Joan. 

"While you do that, I will be making french toasts" Chris says. I left the room, hearing them giggle and laugh. Their father and son bondage is really cute but at times they could be really annoying, like father like son. But I still loved those knuckle heads.

Making me way to her crib and she smiled at me. "Rise and shine princess, how did you sleep" I coo, picking her up. She giggles and begins playing with my hair. "Daddy is making breakfast, hopefully he doesn't mess up" 

I made my way to the kitchen, finding Chris and Boston preparing the ingredients needed. "Hello princess" Chris squeaks. He takes Joan outta my arms and plays with her. "Okay mister enough of that or you will drop her like last time." I say.

"I almost drop her" Chris says, glaring at me. He gives me her back and gets back to cooking. This was the life, my husband cooking while my two babies were playing together. What more can I ask for?

"We should go outside to the pool later" Chris says. "That's a good idea" I respond. Chris winks at me, "Come here let me kiss ya. By the way Scarjo sent gifts for Joan" 

"Aw I will send her a message tonight" I smile as his soft lips touch my forehead. "I can't wait for tonight" he says, in his husky voice. "Oh stop it" I giggle, pushing him away. 

After breakfast we all got into our swimming suits and jump into the pool. Chris was holds Joan as she paddles. Of course I couldn't resist , I take my phone out and film them. They laugh and giggle as they splash around. "hey babe get in already." Chris shouts. "But the water is cold" 

"Get in"

"No" 

"Get in or I will punish you" he growls, whispering.  I smirked, "Like I care" He glares at me before getting out and coming towards me. "Chris wh-" He picks me up and throws me into the water. "YOU SON OF A-

I stopped before my children could hear me. "You son of a bitch" I whispered. He chuckles and jumps back in. "hey Joan your papa is a bad boy." he giggles. Pfft bad boy, such a dork. "Shut up Christopher before I divorce you" I sarcastically say. He stops laughing and turns to me, "I'm sorry" he says with a sad puppy face. 

I love teasing him, he is so freaking adorable. "I forgive you but If you do it again, I will" He nods his head like a child. We went back to splashing and teaching our two kiddos how to swim. 

After some time in the pool we went to leave the kids with their grandma. Now it was just me and Chris. "So shall we have some fun now?" 

I giggle, "Sure thing daddy." Chris growls at my response and picks me up, leading us to the room. Gently placing me down before untucking our clothes. "You gonna be good aren't ya" his voice deep and husky. I nod as his chest presses on mine, his teeth at my neck, nibbling and biting. Moans escape from me, "So good for me, honey. Daddy loves the little sounds you make. 

He spreads my legs apart and examines me. Grabbing the lube from the bedside table and squeezing some into his fingers. His thick fingers entering me making me moan like a bitch. "your so damn tight honey. Fuck this hole's gonna be ruined after I'm done fucking you" he growls. "fuck daddy...put it in" I moan. 

Chuckles leave his mouth, "So needy for me huh. Fine if thats what you want" 

He aligns his cock to my hole before slowing moving in. "f-fuck fuck" I wine. My eyes felt watery and my body felt hot. He begins to push his cock in and out in a synced pattern. "Look so fucking pretty with my cock inside you honey" he groans. I whimper "daddy" 

His gentle thrusts became powerful, his balls would hit my ass filling the room with clapping sound. "Get me pregnant" I growl. He smiles and fucks me brutally. I cry out when his hands on my hip sliding around to my cock and grips tightly. "oh god I'm close" 

His pace goes faster as his hands travel all over my body. I look at him, his teeth gritting together as he grunts. "Fuck baby I can't get enough of your pretty hole" 

I giggle, "its all yours" 

Chris slides his hands down my body and around his hips before lifting me up. Our bodies radiate the warmth of us. His chest was shining with sweat. "fuck I'm gonna cum" he groans. My hands travel to his nipples and I pinch them. "S-shit...keep doing that" 

He buries his head into my neck before going to my collarbone, kissing and licking. "SshiITt" he groans, as his cock twitches out big loads of cum. "FUCK" I yell, releasing mine. Our bodies hot and sweating and panting out loud from our orgasm

He does some sloppy thrusts before taking it out. He whispers, out of breath "Good boy" and drops himself beside me. "That was intense" I say, getting on top of him. Chris chuckles, "Super intense. I hope I did leave pregnant" 

"Me too" I giggled. His lips touch my forehead. "This has been a long journey my love" 

"Yea it has...but I'm glad that I'm here with you" I respond. "loving me so much"

A big smile spreads on his face, "thank you for loving me"

"Your welcome dear."

We both giggle as we spend the night cuddling and falling asleep. Life is full of unexcepted surprises and I can't wait for what the future has ahead of us. Me and the love of my life together forever....

(Thank you to everyone who has  supported me. This has been a long journey and I'm really emotionally. I cannot wait to write more stories. Thank you yall.)

:)))))))))))))