Part 20

Shit there were some people outside taking photos of us. I quickly covered my face with my sweater. "hey hey it's fine." Chris says. "I want them to know that in a relationship with you." He holds my hand and we head out. They weren't the paparazzi instead some people who took the photo. When they saw us get out, they quickly ran away. "Welp can wait to go viral again." Chris says. I was shaking and I wanted to cry.  Chris saw my me and warms his hands around my cheeks, "Its going to be okay baby. Don't worry." We get inside the car and drove home, the car ride was silent. Once we got home I immediately went into bed without greeting Boston nor Dodger or even the babysitter. I close the door behind me, jumped into bed and tried to cover my tears with the pillow. "Babe..." Chris says, coming in. "Diane don't be scared. We are in this together right? I stay silent, not responding to him. "Diane are we?" he says sounding scared and worried. "yes we are...I'm sorry. I'm so weak" I whimpered. "No your not, stop thinking that." Chris sits next to me and hugs me. "please don't leave me." 

I looked at him in the eyes, "I will never do such thing." Chris smiles, "Then stop worrying me and yourself too much." "I know and I'm sorry but it's just that...ugh I don't eve-" Chris cuts me off, "Shh stop pushing yourself to much...lets take a bath and then watch a movie." I agreed to his terms and followed him into the bathroom. We got inside the tube and the water was warm. Chris goes in first and then me. I sat in between his legs and he warms his arms around my waist, hugging me. "I am the luckiest man to have you." he says. "The universe must have my back if I have you by my side." I say, looking up at him. Chris chuckles, "I love you." His words made my heard beat, "thank you for loving me Chris. I am so grateful for having you."

"No thank you for loving me Diane, without you I would be lost." he says. "Now let me relax ya." Chris slides down his hands to my dick and gently strokes it. "D-daddy" I moaned. "Shh let daddy relieve you." he whispers in my ear. His hands begins to move fast, while his lips were sucking on my neck. "f-fuck Chris...I'm gonna cum." I felt his cock grow bigger while it rubs on my back. "Go on, cum for daddy baby boy." he growls. I felt at the line of the end and finally released my cum. "Good boy. You did a good job." Chris turns my head to face his and kisses me hard. 

Our tongues fought for dominance but of course Chris won. After making out for a long time we finally got out. Chris carries me to the bed, dresses us both and we lay in bed watching Disney movies. "So what will you tell the public tomorrow." I asked. Chris sighs, "the truth...that I'm dating the most handsomest guy in the world and that I am engage to him." 

I smiled slightly, "thanks babe." Chris gives me a tight hug, "No problem my love. We ended falling asleep while cuddling. 

(Morning)

I woke up before Chris, so I decided to go for a jog and come back to do breakfast. As I was jogging I could see some neighbors whispering to each other as they stare at me. "So it's true they are dating. I thought they were just friends." the stranger says. Fuck they were talking about me, I quickly jog away with my hands covering my face. I immediately got home, locked the doors and went to the living room, dropping myself to the couch. "why does this have to happen to me." I groaned. I got my phone to open twitter and I saw Chris's name trending. I scrolled down and see so many photos of the both of us at the restaurant. I felt like passing out...i really did. I read the comments people already knew who I was, some were supportive but others not so much. 'Great we lose Chris to the other side...'  Or 'WTF Ew why would chris choose a guy who won't give him a family.' 

I felt really disgusted and mad at this comments. I wanted to write back but I hesitated because I didn't want to create more problems. I went to my notifications which there were a lot. Holy shit I was gaining almost 1 million followers in less then 24 hours. 

" Good Morning  my love." Chris says, coming out of nowhere. I of course was lost in my mind that I didn't respond back. "Babe did you hear me Good morning...Diane?" 

"huh...oh good morning babe I was just looking through twitter and...you already know." 

Chris sighs, "Don't listen to them Diane. They are just ignorant dumb people." I look up at him," I know and that makes me more annoyed then wanting to cry. But its fine, I really don't care what they think or say about me. 

"You are the bravest person I ever meet. Thank you for being with me." Chris says, leaning to kiss me. We kissed for a few seconds until he pulls away. "Now I will tweet that it's all true." he says, grabbing his phone. I stare at him as his thumbs begin to write...god I don't deserve this man. "there we go. Now the whole world knows that I am taken by you...