Part 13

(Diane's pov)

I woke up first, saw Chris and Boston sleeping together 'so cute'  I thought to myself, as I took out my phone and took a photo. I heading to the kitchen to make breakfast,  I was going to cook french toast which is my favorite. I started cooking, smelling the delicious smell of the vanilla and cinnamon. Out of nowhere I felt two muscular arms wrapping my waist. "Hey baby whatever your doing it smells so delicious that it woke me up." Chris says. I smiled, "thank you dear. I'm doing french toast by the way. Wake up Boston for me please. "yea sure\" Chris says.

Boston wakes up and heads to the kitchen, "dad are you makin g french toast, I'm hungry." Boston whines. "Yea I am, go wash your teeth and face and come eat." I said. Boston groans but still does what I told him to do, "Kids huh, I can't wait to be a dad." Chris chuckles. "Well good luck." I laughed. "No really I want to start a family. Oh and I want to invite you to my family reunion. I want them to meet you baby." Chris smiles. "Are you sure Chris  I don't think I'm ready" I said. "they will love you babe trust me." he whispers in my ear. I smiled at him, " fine when will it be and where will it take place at." "here in my house next Saturday around 12. I want you and Boston be there." he says. "well I can't wait to meet your family, it's gonna be awesome." I nervously giggled. He kisses me in my forehead and sits down at the table ready to eat. 

After we are done eating Chris helps me with the dishes and we sat down in the couch watching tv until it was time to go. "Goodbye babe, see you tomorrow." I said kissing him no the cheek. "bye baby, Bye Boston. See you guys soon." Chris says, kissing back. We got, I showered Boston first, then put him to sleep, after that I showered and went to bed. I couldn't believe Chris wishes for us to live with him, I mean I want to but what if this relationship doesn't work out. I don't wanna get to attach but I really love him, I want to see his face everyday, cuddle with him, kiss him. I sighed, "great now I miss him."

(Chris's pov)

It was already Saturday and mom and Carly were here to help me. The tables were set outside along side with the chairs, the food was already done and people were starting to come. "Hi bro where is your boyfriend, did you invite him." Scott asks. "yea of course I did, I wanna introduce him to the whole family. I really love him and I...want to marry him and start a family with him."

"woah Isn't that to fast, has he even told you that he loves you." Scott says. " yea he has, that's the reason I want to be engage with him. Scott smiles "who would have thought that my brother would have fallen in love with a guy. Wait are you gonna tell the world or will it be a secret." "Well Diane is scared but he doesn't want to keep it a secret." I replied. "that's good, keep it up Chris." Scott chuckles. 

It was already past time and Diane hasn't come yet. 'oh god I hope he is coming'

"hi baby I'm sorry I am late, we had a little problem." Diane says. "hey babe I thought you weren't coming, I was about to have a panic attack. "Aw don't worry baby I'm here now." he says. I smiled, "hey Boston how are ya." 

"I feel happy to see you again." Boston giggles, and runs to greet dodger. I hold Diane's hand and lead him to where my family was. "Hey Diane how are you." Ma says. "Hi Lisa I'm feeling happy to be here, how are you." Diane says. "I am very excited that your here to meet the whole family dear." Ma replies.

"What's up Diane it's good to see you again." Scott says. "Hi Scott thanks it's good to see you too." Diane says. "Ah you must be Chris's new partner pleasure to meet you son." Dad says, coming out of no where. "Hi Mr. Evans the pleasure is all mine." I could tell Diane was feeling a bit nervous so I hugged him. "Is that your son over there. What's his name." Dad asks. "His name is Boston he is 3 almost 4." Diane chuckles. "Cute kid reminds me a lot about Chris." dad replies

Diane smiles and we went to meet the other guests. "hi oh my you most me Chris's boyfriend, wow your quite handsome." Shanna says. "oh hello you must be Chris's sister nice to finally meet you." Diane smiles. Shanna and Diane talked for a few minutes and after that I had him all to myself. "So what do you think about my family." I asked. "well they are the most welcoming people I ever met and they are nice." Diane smiles. 

"I'm glad you like them. I want our relationship to take another step." I said. Diane chuckles, "I also agree but not yet it's too early to do that." "I know but I wish you could move in with me, the house is big and Boston would be happy to be more closer to Dodger. I said. Diane sighs, "yea I guess...let me think about it okay." 

"wait really, take your time actually don't." I chuckled. Diane giggles, "come on let's go eat, I'm starving." The rest of the night went pretty well, my brother and Diane became best friends and now they are gossiping probably about me. Ma loves him, thinks he is the one for me which I also think the same. Everyone loved Diane and Boston of course who was playing with dodge and the three other rascals. After everyone left, Diane stayed to help me clean up and stayed at my place for the night. "I want to marry you." I said without hesitation. "Ha that's a little to fast don't you think." Diane chuckles. "I know but I love you so much." I smiled. "I love you too dear." Diane replies. Our lips touch and wow every single time I kiss him, I feel like the world around me doesn't matter at all. We made out for a few minutes until Diane pulled away, "okay that's enough let's go to sleep now." We turn of the lights and cuddled, I love this man a lot...