Part 17

Chris licks my face as he pressed himself down at me. "Daddy is gonna gonna punish you real good." he says. He puts my arm behind my back, grabs the handcuffs and handcuffed me. "I won't go easy on you baby boy." 

I chuckled, "oh yea...teach me my lesson ." Chris smirks, "Oh look at this...this will look hot on you." he says. Chris grabs the gag ball and puts it in my mouth. "I'm gonna fuck you doggy style baby." he whispers in my ear. 

Without warning he puts his cock inside, "Fuck yea." he yells. It was hard trying to keep up with this position and it was making me tired. "Don't baby boy we haven't even started." Chris says. I pushed my head against the bed. "C-chris please I-." Then I felt a slap on my ass. "CALL ME DADDY. You just wanna get punished don't you slut. He waits for me to get used to his cock.

He pulls all the way out before his tip was the only thing inside and gave one big thrust. "AAHGGGHH." I felt his cock hit my prostate as he gave big thrusts. Chris grips my hips as he gives each thrust. "You love this don't ya baby boy. Such a slut for daddy."  The only thing that came out of mouth was moans because of the dirty talk. "get on your back baby boy." he says.. "I wanna see your beautiful face as I pound you with my fat cock." 

I tried to get on my back but being on handcuffs was making it hard. Chris notices it and handcuffs me "be a good boy or daddy will handcuff you again." he says. I immediately got on back. He began to thrust right back into me. I wrap my legs around Chris to push him closer.

"F-fuck your ass...so warm and wet inside." Chris moaned as he thrust harder and harder. I felt his warm hands wrap around my neck. He tries not to choke me hard "Your face is so fucking  slutty. I am gonna cum inside you baby boy."  I whimpered as he grips on me tighten and his thrusts got harder. I felt my dick twitch, I was close on releasing my orgasm. Chris removes his hands from my neck and falls down to my chest. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer down. He kisses and sucks on my neck leaving purple marks on me. 

"FUCK I'M CUMMING." Chris yells as he gives one more thrust. I felt his warm thick creamy cum burst inside me, filling me up. The feeling made my hard dick twitch cum.  "You look so good with my cum inside you." Chris says. He pulls out of my hole, some cum was pouring out.

Chris laid down with me and I took off the gag ball, feeling a little sore. "Chris..." I said quietly. Chris turns his head to me, "yes baby boy." "Go pick up Boston while I clean up." He chuckles and we cuddled for few minutes until we had to get up. "I love you." Chris says. "I love you too."

(Thanksgiving)

(Chris's pov)

Finally it was thanksgiving and I couldn't  wait for Diane to be part of it. "Babe come on we are gonna be late." I yelled. "Wait I'm coming." he replies. I was already standing outside, waiting for them. "We are hereeee." Diane yells. I turn to look at them, wow Diane looked incredibly hot. "Look at you, so handsome." Diane winks at me. 

"thank you baby and so do you." I smile at him. "What about me." Boston yells.

"You also look really handsome bud." Boston smiles and gets inside the car. We drove to Ma's house where some of us will be at, apparently Shanna couldn't make it. We made to Ma's and was greeted by Scott. "Hey guys, dinner is ready, hurry hurry I am hungry." he says, rushing us inside. "HI UNCLE CHRIS, HI UNCLE DIANE, HI BOSTON." the three kids yelled. Boston immediately rans to sit next to them. "Boston first go wash your hands." Diane says to him. Boston groans and goes to the bathroom. "Your so strict, when I have my kids I will spoil them." 

"Mhmm let's see about that." Diane giggles. 

The kids were playing around the table and that's the moment Myles dropped his soda on my shirt. "Oops" he says and runs away. 

Ma comes right on time, "Myles be careful. Chris I have some clothes that you left here, find something to change in." "thanks Ma." I said, walking to my old room. I found some sweatpants and a tank top to put on and headed to the kitchen. "wow you look extra hot, i love your biceps so big and hard." Diane smiles. "stop it or you will make me get horny." I whined. 

Diane chuckles as we sat on the table. We said our prayers and began eating. We talked, laughed and argued as one big normal family. I was stuffed with the delicious food that I just finished so I went to the bathroom.

I finish doing my business and out of no where Scott and Diane jump scared me. "HAHAHa you should have seen your face" Diane laughs. "I'm gonna post this on Instagram." Scott laughs. "I will get my revenge on both of you. Scott chuckles, "yea okay I will be prepared." He goes back to the dining room.

"I ain't scared of any jump scare. Your revenge will not be satisfying." Diane says. 

"Oh who said I will jump scare ya, I will fuck you hard tonight." 

Diane smirks, "I can't wait." We hug each other and go back to the dining room.