Part 26

I woke up feeling so cold and my head hurt like hell. "Chris I don't feel so good." I groan. I tap on his shoulder to wake him up. "Hmmm." he groans. "What's wrong babe." "I don't feel so well, my body hurts." I say. Chris immediately sits up and checks my temperature. "Holy shit Diane, you are burning. Wait here I'm gonna bring you some medicine and water." he says, rushing out the room. 

He comes back with the medicine and gives them to me. "Here take it and drink water." he says. "Now lay down and relax." " No Chris today I have to go to work." I say. I tried getting up only for him to push me back. "No Diane you're sick. Stop being stubborn and just cancel it." Chris says, scolding me. I look at him and he was giving me his serious stare. "Fine but just for today but tomorrow I will go to work." 

Chris sighs, "Yea whatever. I'm gonna go make breakfast." "I'm not hungry." I yell, as he leaves the room. He ignores me. I could hear him cooking and I kinda like being that spoiled. Chris comes back with a cup of tea, eggs with bacons, and sliced fruits on a breakfast tray. "Here you go my love." Chris says. He sets the tray down and plants a kiss on my cheek. "Eat up if you wanna gotta work tomorrow." I was about to get the fork but he snatched it. "Let daddy feed you." he giggles. I roll my eyes and open my mouth as he feeds me the fruit. 

"After this we should go to the couch and have a movie marathon." he says "yea sure." I reply. After finishing, he picks me up bride style and carries me to the living room.   "There we go, can't wait to do that in front of everyone on our wedding." he chuckles. 

I smile at him, "Me either." Chris puts me down and lays down on the sofa for me to lay on top of him. "I love your chest. It's like two fluffy pillows." I giggle. "stop it or you will make me horny." Chris says. I smirk, "Maybe I am trying to."

The sun was already going down and I wanted to go up the rooftop to see the beautiful view. "Chris can we go up the rooftop pleaseee." I say. I gave him my puppy eyes. Chris sighs, "Fine."

It was august but there was still a cool breeze outside. We put on some sweaters, go to the elevator and arrived to the top. "woah look at the view babe. I never get use to Ny, it's so pretty when it's night. Chris smiles, "Yea it is." I lean on the grab bars and admire the sight of NY. Chris hugs me around my waist and I could feel his bulge. "Chris what are you doing." I say. 

Chris smirks, "I'm horny. I wanna fuck you right now." He be starts to stroke his already harden cock on my ass. "C-chris not right." I stutter. 

"Why not, I know you wanna daddys cock. Let me breed you as we see the view baby boy." Chris whispers in my ear. I admit it's hot but I am scared we will get caught. "Don't worry I will be gentle my love." He takes of my pants and starts to finger my hole. "fuuuck." I moan. " 

His hands move to my cock and jerks me off. "Moan my name darling, let the whole world know that you belong to me." he growls in my ear. "CHrisss...FuCk C-chris." The pace of his hands began to move faster. "S-shit I'm gonna c-cum." I groan. "No not yet baby boy." he says.

He gets on his knees on sticks his tongue inside my asshole. "SHIT NnNGgh WHAT THE FUCK." I yell. This was the first time experiencing something so good like this. "You like it, don't you slut." he mumbles. His warm tongue was went deeper and deeper. "Y-yes daddy I do...god I love this." I groan. He smirks and moves his hands to my dick and balls, massaging them. "C-chris just put in."

I was so desperate for his cock to be inside me. "Fine baby boy." Chris says. His left hand was on my waist while the right one was gripping my chin. He pushes himself inside me. "Take it all in, like the good slut you are." He growls. I clench my hands on the grab bars. He thrusts as deep as he cans, bottoming out inside me and brushing my prostate.

"Shit shit." I breathe as he moves away from it before ramming into it again. I push myself back against him, doubling the impact of his cock hitting my prostate. He speeds up and pressing kisses on my neck and shoulders as he fucks me me fast. I could feel my orgasm coming. His right hand moves away from my chin to my nipples. He rubs them, squeezes them and massages them

"I'm gonna cum." I moan. Chris pumps my cock as I come a huge load on his hands. "Lick it" he growls. I did as he said, lean forward as he keeps fucking me. "Good boy." He chuckles. "Come inside me daddy." I whisper.

He paces faster and then I feel his cock twitch and clenched my ass around it as he shoots his load inside me. "Get pregnant with my juice baby boy." he groans. We stayed in the same position for seconds, panting our lungs out until he pulls away. "That was so fucking hot." I laugh. Chris gives me a smile, "It was, we should do this more often. 

"Why the hell not." I giggle. Chris gives me a soft kiss, "I love you." he says

(Hello everyone hope been enjoying the story. The interesting parts will be coming soon! Thank you for reading)