Part 23

"Kneel for daddy baby boy." Chris growls in my ear. "What no, not in here we will get the cloth-" Chris puts his fingers in my mouth, "Kneel..." he growls once again. This time I obey him, I slowly get on my knees and stroke his cock that was already hard. "Come on, zipper it down and Suck daddys cock." he says.. I could see into his eyes, full of lust and excitement, making me more horny. I bit the zipper and slowly pulled it down with my teeth, it hits my face as it springs up. I can never get used to his monstrosity size. "Come on baby, suck it." 

I take the tip into my mouth lightly sucking the head. I start to work my mouth down his length and took all of it inside me until it reached at the end of my throat. Gagging at the feeling of having his cock so deep inside me.  "f-fuck Diane, your mouth is so warm. Swallow it all you filthy slut" he groans. I swallow around his length, feeling my throat tightening but god I couldn't stop. I start bopping my head, choking myself on his cock as I suck him. His hands on my head, his hips lifting to touch my mouth.

 I look up at him and god he looks hot, he was panting really heavy, chest heaving and his eyes were focused on me. "oh god...keep doing that." he groans, eyes rolling into the back of his head. Jeez Chris was a moaning machine, he was biting his downer lip to keep in his moans but didn't work. "shit I am gonna cum." he groans. I bop my head faster and massaged his balls.

His cock twitches and releases his warm seed inside me. "Fuck, take it all in you whore." Chris growls. I giggle and swallow his cum. I get up and he grabs my chin, crushing his lips to mine. "this isn't over Diane." he says, between kisses. "I'm still gonna fuck you once we get home." 

We made out for like 2 minutes and then got out the closet. There were still people around us, celebrating. Everyone was distracted talking to each other so that was our chance to get out. We were about to walk off the exit door when I hear someone calling my name, "Diane, holy shit is that you." I turn around to see a tall dude with dark hair. 

"Hugh wait is it really you." I said, looking at him in surprise. "Yea it's me, oh god you still look the same." Hugh chuckles. "Wow it's been almost 8 years since I last since you, how are you." I say, smiling. "I am very good, god I've missed you-" 

"Um I'm still here, Diane my love who is this man." Chris says. oh fuck I completely forgot about him. "Hugh this is Chris my boyfriend, Chris this is Hugh. Me and him use to be very close friend of mine." 

"Hi nice to meet ya, what Diane meant about us being close friends was that we use to date." Hugh chuckles. I could sense the jealously of Chris as he holds me by the waist tighter. "oh really Diane never told me about you. Oh I am his fiance by the way " Chris says, looking at me. "No way really thats cool, Congratulations guys." Hugh says. "hey I have to go now, Diane here is my number so we can go get coffee some day." He hands me his card and kisses me on my cheek before walking away. 

"Sooo he was your boyfriend huh. Asshole had the audacity to  flirt and kiss you in front of me, knowing that you are mine" Chris says in a annoyed tone. "Chris stop no he didn't" I sigh.

Chris scoffs, "Diane he was flirting with you." I roll my eyes and left, leaving him there. Chris grabs my arm and pushes me into him. "Don't you dare ignore me... now tell me who you belong to baby boy." he growls. "Chris let go or people will see us." I say, trying to pill away. 

"I don't care if they see us. Tell me who you belong to." He wraps his arms around me possessively. "Chris stop it, I am serious." I say, trying to push him away. People were now putting there attention to us. Chris say this and took us into the car. 

He was silent in the car ride which I was really grateful for. When we got home I quickly ran to my room and threw myself to bed. "Diane...babe I'm sorry." Chris mumbles, walking in. I was facing the other direction, ignoring him. "Diane please say something." He sits next to me and tries to hug me but I shove his arms away. 

Chris sighs, "Diane you have to understand that he was flirting with you and I couldn't stand it."  

I turn to look at him, "I guess your right...I'm sorry if-" 

No Diane I am the one to be sorry. I humiliated you in front of everyone." Chris says. He really sounded sorry and I kinda felt bad for him. "It's okay Chris. But let us never ever argue in public." 

Chris nods and hugs me. We stayed there for a few good minutes until he pulls away. "Wanna order pizza and watch tv." he says. I smile at him, "Sure babe." 

Before he leaves the room, he whispers in my "I love you my love...