Part 10 (light smut)

(Chris pov)

After eating dinner my sister Carly and Ma came to pick the kids up. "hey honey how are you" Ma says. "hi Ma I'm fine. I want to present to you Diane, he is my boyfriend now and that's his son." I chuckled. "Oh my god when were you going to tell me" Ma says. "I'm sorry I was busy with ASP and well spending time with Diane. "hello dear it's a pleasure to meet you." Ma smiles. "hello Mrs. Evans the pleasure is all mine." Diane smiles back. I saw him blushing and looked very nervous. I wrapped my arm around his waist and pulled him close to me. "Hi I'm Carly, Chris's eldest sister. I am so happy to hear that Chris has  found someone." Carly chuckles. "It was very nice to meet both of you and I hope we can see each other again. I have to go now and put Boston to sleep." Diane says. "Ok no problem I will talk to you again tonight." I said

Diane picks up Boston who was already asleep and said goodbyes to all of us while heading out. "I hope he is the one." Carly smiles. "I really hope so too. I love him and he loves me back." I said. "His son looks very cute, it strangely reminds me of you when you were a kid." Ma says. "Well honey we have to go now." Ma smiles. After they left I took a shower and sat on bed with my laptop to video chat Diane. 

(3rd person pov)

"Hi babe what's up." Diane smiles. "Nothing what were you doing" Chris said. "well I bathe Boston, put him asleep and I just go off the shower. "So your naked right now" Chris smirked. He takes of his bathrobe and Chris lick his lips and it takes him a few moments of letting his eyes room Diane's body. "Do you like what you see daddy" Diane says as he runs his fingers down his nipples. Chris softly groaned as he watches Diane fingers and how his own cock starting to harden in his boxers. "I am very pleased baby. You look so good like this, all naked and display for me" 

"I do daddy. I had started to missed you daddy" Diane whines. Chris chuckles "Touch yourself baby boy." Diane's fingers reaching his dick and run a finger up and down his length. Chris shifts and lifts his boxers, wrapping his hand around his hand around his cock. He studies Diane while stroking his cock. "daddy how bad I want you inside me so bad." Diane wines. Chris chuckles "Okay baby boy now I want you to finger your ass while looking at me." Yes daddy." Diane moans, while spreading his legs more so that Chris could see all of him. Diane reaches for the lube and drizzles some of it on his palm. Chris watches as Diane starts to put his fingers inside, his eyes following the slow slide of his fingers. "what are you thinking daddy." Diane moans. He sees Chris's hand moving over his cock, "I'm thinking about how good you look and how bad I wanna fuck you." Chris says, squeezing his cock as he strokes himself.

"I love when you touch me and leave me whimpering for more." Diane says. "I know you do baby boy. When i see you again, I will spend all night taking you apart and making you moan for me." Chris smirks. "I'm about to cum daddy." Diane moans. "Cum for daddy you dirty slut." Chris growls. Diane cums first and after that Chris also came. "fuck Diane I can't wait to see you tomorrow." "Me too daddy. Now go to sleep and dream about me." Diane winks. Chris ends the call and goes to sleep.

(next day)

(Dianes pov)

The next day I went out to meet Chris at a cafe. "hey baby how are you." Chris greets me, "Hi babe I'm fine and you." I smiled. "I'm also fine and horny after last night. Can't wait to bring you home with me." Chris whispers to my ear. I smirked "Yea yea ok sure you horndog." 

"hello what can I get for both  you." a waiter asks. "Hi I would like hot chocolate, that's all" I kindly replied. "I would also like the same" Chris says, glaring at the waiter. "okay coming right up cutie." the waiter says to me. "uh what was that all about" I chuckled. "Well it's obvious he is into you." Chris says in a annoyed tone. "Aw babe don't be jealous. I am yours only so stop acting like a fool." I smiled. Chris gently puts his hand on mines, "Mine only." he says. 

The waiter comes back, "Here are your hot chocolates, If you don't mind would you give me your phone number." he asks, holding my hand. "Um I-" before I could finish Chris grabs my hand, leaving the cafe and entering his car. He started the car and drove home but we stopped at an open road.

"Chris what's wrong, I barley drank my hot chocolate." I said. "I didn't like the way he was talking to you and the way he reached for your hand." he looks at me. "Chris I was gonna reject him anyways." I replied. "Well I didn't like it, now come sit on daddy's lap." Chris orders. I did as he says, "In here are you crazy we might get caught.

Chris smiles "Good let people know that you belong too. Now take off your pants and underwear and tell me who you belong to." "I-I belong to you d-daddy." I stutter. Chris zips his pants and pulls it down. He gently strokes both my dick and his, "fuck baby boy, I wanna fuck you so bad". "oh god Chris fuck me already" I moaned. Chris begins to stroke faster, "Fuck I'm about to cum, but I won't because I want to do it inside you. Do you want it baby boy". "Y-yes daddy I want it" Chris says as he puts his cock inside me. "o-oh  baby your ass is tight, F-fuck yea" he says, beginning to thrust harder. "d-daddy."

"Its okay baby boy relax. I will begin doing it fast." Chris says. Chris pushes it deeper and I feel like I am about to be torn about, he begins to move faster while grabbing my hair. "D-daddy it feels so good." I moaned. "Shit your tight ass feels so good. Such a dirty slut for daddy" he growls. "Daddy please cum inside me. I want it all inside." "you want all, okay sure you will have it baby. Chris thrusts hard, one hit another hit and the last hit and I came all over his shirt. "Now ride me and make me cum while I sit back." Chris says. I pushed him down and rode him, "Fuck Diane I am about to cum." I pushed my lips to his and there we go, he cums after that kiss. "Oh god your such a naughty boy" Chris smirks. "I'm but only for you".

Chris smiles and gently gets me off his lap, helping me dress back up. "let's go home and watch movies honey." I smiled. "And fuck you again cause I'm still horny." he chuckles. I rolled my eyes and we drove home holding hands