Part 12

(Chris's pov)

I don't even know why I was mad at Diane, I know he is scared to go public but I really want people to know that we are a couple. I eventually went to sleep, trying to forget all the problems.

(Next day) 

I woke up, at breakfast and did some exercising  while waiting for Diane. The door bell rings and I quickly ran to open it. There was Diane but Boston was here to. "hey babe, hi Boston come on in, are you guys hungry I could prepare something." I said, kissing him on the cheek. "hi Chris, no I'm fine, Sorry I had to bring him with me. "hi Chris" Boston says, entering and playing with dodger.  "Chris we need to talk so lets get right to the point." Diane says. I stared at him "Your not breaking me with are you." Diane starts laughing "No Chris, I am not. I love you, I came here so we could talk a bit and well see you."  "Oh thank god, anyways come sit down." I said, leading him to the couch. "So I was thinking that we could still go out to restaurants and other places but we have to careful. You know that I am still not ready." Diane says. "Yea sure, I'm glad you decided to keep going outside, without being scared and hide." I said.

"oh I'm scared but I don't want to hide." Diane chuckles nervously. "So why don't we all to the park right now, lets have a picnic." I said cheerfully. "that sounds like a great idea. Wanna go Boston." Diane says. "yesss but can we bring dodger with us." Boston asks. "of course we can. Let me prepare some sandwiches, fruit and drinks." I said, heading to the kitchen. "let me help you." Diane says, following me. We finished packing and heading out. "here you can walk dodger." I said, giving the leash to Boston.

Boston takes it and walks in front of us, while me and Diane were in the back holding hands. "Oh Christopher, you make me fall in love with you everyday." Diane says. "aw baby, you also make me fall for you every single time I see you." I said kissing him on the forehead. We got to the park, placed the picnic blanket down and sat. "huh I guess I should be calm since there isn't so much people around here. All right let's eat." Diane says. We got the sandwiches out and started eating. "yum babe this sandwiches are good." Diane says.

I smiled at him. "guys come on lets play tag." Diane gets up with dodger running after him "okay but I'm not it, Haha your it Chris." "aw man why me, come on  guys I'm tired. 

(Diane's pov) 

"Come on old man, come and get us." I said, running away. Chris glares at me "oh you did not just say that. I'm coming for both you." Chris says getting up. I started running, so did Boston and wow Chris is really fast. He tried to catch Boston but boston was fast enough to get away from him, oh no now he is starting to go after me. "I'm gonna get you Diane." Chris says, speeding up to me. "hell nah Christopher, come on Captain America you didn't get the serum for nothing." I said. Before I could turn around, I felt two muscular arms wrapped around my waist.

"I may be an old man Diane but I still have enough stamina to fuck you good." he whispers in my ear. I looked at him "stop your making me horny. Chris stop I could literally feel your bulge and it's turning me on." I said. "oh yea maybe I should fuc-"

"Dad, chris what are you guys doing over there come play fetch with me and dodger." Boston yells. "Looks like you got lucky this time my love." Chris says. I smiled, "coming honey just wait over their." Chris eventually calms down and we spend another few hours playing around until we had to go home. 

We got to Chris's house and sat on the couch, all of us feeling exhausted. "Are you guys hungry. I'm gonna make some popcorn, so turn off the tv. Boston choose your favorite Disney movie." Chris says, heading to the kitchen. Boston chose beauty and the beast while I just sat there to tired to move. "I'm back, Ooo Beauty and the beast my favorite." Chris says, sitting down. Chris sat on the other side while Boston sat in the middle of us holding the popcorn and I sat on the opposite side. "I love four of us being together like this." Chris says. "Me too I wish this could happen everyday." I sighed. Chris looks at me "Well then come live with me. We could all settle in. My house has space for all of us, hell I think more than ten people could live in here." Chris says. "Yea not gonna happen at least not yet." I chuckled. "Why not...well can you guys at least stay here for the night.

I turn to look at Boston "yea sure, he is already asleep." 

"yesss, now lets cuddle." Chris says, getting the blanket. I got near so Chris could lay his arm around my should, while I hugged Boston and put my leg on Chris's lap. "I love you Diane." Chris says. I smiled "I love you too dear."