Part 31

What the fuck am I suppose to do, everything I was thinking was making me sick. Chris and Boston were out in the park, so I took that advantage to do my searching. I searched the address up, 'LA Laurel Canyon'. Fuck now my suspiciousness were higher. I search for the owner. 'No no no why' The owner of that house is...Chris. Tears beginning to flow down my face as my body whimpers. The signs were obvious, it was always in my face. God I feel so fucking stupid and blind.

What was I going to do now, pack my stuff and run away? Yes that's what I am going to do, I'm leaving Chris and will forget about him. I walked to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I still love him but I could never live with the thought of being with the man that impregnated my sister and had an adventure with her.

All these mix feelings were running in my head. 'stay focus Diane stay focus'

Tonight tonight we are leaving...

(Few hours later)

"I was thinking that If you don't have work tomorrow, we could all go to aquarium." Chris says. "Would you like that Boston." "Yay, I can't wait to see the fishy and sharks" he says, smiling at Chris. "How about you Diane."

"Hm oh yea sure." I response. 

"what's wrong with you babe." Chris says, looking at me. "don't call me that." I mutter.

"what I didn't hear that quite well." 

I look up at him and faked smile, "Nothing I'm...just tired." 

"well let's hurry and go to bed then" he says. They kept talking while I planned my plan...

We were all in bed now. I finished taking a bath and  walked out the bathroom to find Chris reading a book. "Come here baby boy." he says, with a grin. I walked up to him and gently kiss him. His hands run from my thigh to my waist. "I know you've been avoiding interviews but I really want us to be in one. Please think about it" he mutters. "I will but right now I'm tired, let's go to sleep. Do you want me to bring you a cup of water?" 

"Yes please" he says, letting go of me. 

I got the cup, filled it with water and put a little of the sleeping drug. "Here you go" I say, handing it to him. He smiles and drinks it. "Thank you my love." He gets comfortable in bed as I sat next to him. "I love you Diane." he mumbles, as he falls asleep. 

"I love you too...." I whisper before kissing him on the cheek. 

And he falls deep into sleep. I got my all my clothes and placed them in my baggage. I quickly went into Boston room and beginning packing his luggage. I walk up to him to wake him up "Baby you gotta wake up, come on bud." I whisper in his ear. He groans and hesitates but I still manage to get him up

"Papa? where are we going." Boston asks. 

"We are going on trip bud." 

There was still confusion in his face, "What about Chris?" "Chris won't be coming for now... but don't worry he will be fine." I say, smiling at him. Fuck I have to at least write him a note. I got a pen and a paper.

'Dear Chris, I sorry but I can't do this no more. I realize that this is too much for me and I can't deal with all this. I don't love you anymore.  Please don't find me because you won't. I wish you all the best...'

I tried to hold in my tears as my son watched me.  God I still loved him, I will always love Chris. I placed the note in the coffee table and took one last look at him before leaving...Good bye my love. I got inside the door and took one good look at the apartment and left all my memories of Chris there...

(Chris's pov)

I woke up and felt the need to cuddle with Diane, but when I reach to his side it felt cold. The apartment was silent and cold. I first went to Boston's room and the to the kitchen, Diane nor Boston were there. 'Where did they go?' Did they go to the park or  went out for grocery shopping?'

I was very confused and felt a little scared. My eyes roamed all over the kitchen to the living room to find a note on the coffee table.  

Why...why did he do this to me. What the fuck does this mean, was our love never real? What did I do for him to leave me? Rage and sadness filled through me. Why did Diane do this to me.

I sat on the sofa rereading the note as tears fell out of my eyes...

(Hey guys Hope you enjoyed this sad chapter. Stay toon to the story cause it's gonna get better. Thank you so much for your support. :D)