Virgil

// Not the real Thomas Sanders

// Not the real Thomas Sanders. Just using his egos for RP. 21 and up. Epic/ Para. Open to all RP's and StoryLines. I hope to RP with you some time. We all know who Virgil is. So I am just going to post my twist and take on Virgil. More to come later 
//My story for Virgil for RP on his past and present life

Darkness is all I remember, before waking in a forest. I dont know how long I wandered the endless forest, till a woman on a ‘horse’ with flaming eyes came riding up to me. I hid behind a tree, till she spoke. “Welcome to the Shadow realm. You must be the newcomer I felt entered my realm.”   Not knowing what to say to this woman, I poked my head out to look her over.  I will admit  I was scared and yet I did not know why. She spoke again to me “My Name is Queen Pandora DarkLite. I take in those that are lost,  and help them find their place in the world. Come with me and I will help you as I have helped others'”   I felt as if I could trust this woman, so I went with her willingly.

I had met others like myself. It was strange but I learned a few things but I still could not recall my past memories. I learned my name is Virgil Sanders. I am the embodiment of Anxiety to a man called Thomas Sanders. I have five brothers, but I dont remember what they look like. Yet I know their names and that they are the embodiment of different things of this man  as well. My favorite color is purple, and I am what Anti calls an Emo prince. I  kinda have made a friend with a strange demonic ego. 

I am still trying to learn who and what I am and get my memories  from before waking here in the Shadow Realm. But honestly I  kinda like not knowing who I was before, it gives me a fresh start. That was until one night I was out walking in the woods, I felt a sharp pain in my back. Falling to my knees I let out a scream as black and purple wings ripped from my shoulder blades. That was when my next memory came to my mind. I remember falling, it was then I became part of Thomas.  I was an angel at one time.  I dont know why I  fell, but I know what I am. I’m a fallen angel who is met to look over Thomas Sanders. I am a guardian angel, yet I am a fallen angel with no memory of why I fell or what kind of angel I am.