Jameson Jackson DarkLite

The sixth and youngest of Jack's Alter Egos to date, Jameson Jackson is a quirky, charming, and lovable gentleman who, unlike the other Egos, seems to be a mute, speaking through old-fashioned movie slides under a sepia filter. Although "Dapper Jack" seems to be his most common name, he has officially been named "Jameson Jackson" by Jacksepticeye during one of his livestreams.

Personality

Thoughtful, creative, and clever by nature, Jameson approaches each situation with vigor and loves to set a particular mood so others can have fun with him. His imagination serves as one of his greatest assets and he takes great pride in every new idea, expecting the best results out of what he does and encouraging creativity in others. When he makes a mistake, he's more than willing to own up to it and even make jokes about it, doing what he can to make his next attempt even better.
Jameson has a sensitive sense of smell and a distaste for messiness, even when the project he chooses is inherently a messy one. Though he can be clumsy and tends to misplace the tools he needs for his goals, this Ego appears to have the power of creation, occasionally producing what he needs out of thin air. In other cases, he perseveres until he finds the ending he hoped for, genuinely appreciating any help he receives along the way

Name: Jameson Jackson

Alias: Dapper Jack, Jack Daniels, Chap, Jackson, William Dapper, Fancypants Jackstache, JJ

Gender: Male

Birthday: October 31st, 2017

Residence: Brighton, England

Nationality: Irish

Occupation: Gentleman

// My own twist on Jameson Jackson

Jameson is a man out of time. More like he fell through time. JJ was born with out a voice box this is why he is mute. He was once a bartender in the 1920's, but secretly studied magic's. In his time working as a bartender he earned the name of 'Dapper Jack and Fanceypants'. In his spare time when he studied magic he gained the power to pull things out of thin air as long as he could picture what he wanted in his mind.

JJ has always been a happy and positive man, always sharing a smile with all around him. Jameson hate messes and has a highly sensitive nose. One night he was practicing his now power and caught the sound and sent that he had never heard before. What he saw was a shimmering mirror. It was something that was new and strange to him. He walked closer to the shimmering mirror but tripped on his carpet and ended up falling through. This is how he came through time and befriended Sean aka Jack. He now lives with him and all his 'brother'. Some how each of them looked looked like this Jacksepticeye. The all most have been linked to him from another place or time.

Jameson spends much of his time cleaning, cooking and looking up after Sean aka Jack and his other 'brother'. He has a deep fear of not being heard and left behind. He also fears one of his 'brother' the one they call Anti. JJ is a gentleman and a pure soul, he will not stand for people being hurt and abused.