Dean Winchester DarkLite

~RP ONLY~ ~RP Account~
I ask no drama. Everything I post unless it said OOC or // is RP. 21 and up. Epic/ Para. Open to all RP's and StoryLines. I hope to RP with you some time I look forward to RPing with you all. If blood, swearing, or sexual comments or drug or drinking offend you then please by all means go somewhere else. This is a MUILT muse Dean Winchester. Please look in the albums for their bio's please. This muses does ALL kinda of RP. I will give a basic run down of some/ most of the roles Dean here would being RPed as.

💚Dean DarkLite Winchester FC Jensen Ackles (MaleDean)💚 ~Dean is a hunter of supernatural. Yes he follows the show but he also has his own twist for my own spin on RP. Dean when he was in Purgatory crossed paths with the queen of Purgatory, she took him in and told him he would now work for her upholding her laws. Now does he not only hunt to keep humanoid safe but now he hunts to keep balance for the queen of purgatory~

💋Deanna DarkLite Winchester
FC Amber Heard (Fem!Dean)💋
~Deanna is the same as Dean, she follows the show just as a girl. But her twist is she does not work for the queen of Purgatory. She ended up in the same universe as her male counterpart and now has to deal with that, along with hunting down the supernatural~

🔥Pagan God Dean (AU Dean) 🔥
~ Dean is the first-born of the Mother Goddess Mary and the most powerful deity of the pantheon.
He's a god of fire, blessed with the task of giving protection to homes, families and loved ones that have to journey away from home. Even though a new faith is erecting its shrines in the land of his forefathers, Dean has lost none of his powers.
He doesn't discriminate; whoever needs his help will receive it. He can make his home in any housefire, as well as any runestone and any building that has his sign or name etched into it.
He is a peaceful and gentle god, one that chooses to protect and ask for nothing in return.~

☠Demon Dean (AU Dean) ☠
~Demon Dean only follows up to when he went to hell. He spent over 4000 years (Hell time) down there. Dean studied under the teachings of Alastar, learning the art of inflicting pain and torture. When he returned topside he got to keep his own body. Now he was out to have fun and have a good time~

👼Angel Dean👼
~Dean is an Angel but not your typical Angel. Thinks of this Dean switching places with Castiel. Cas is the human hunter and still is the Cas we know and love, while Dean is the Angel and is the Dean we all know and love. Mouth and sassy while enjoying porn and food. Like I said the Dean we all know and love just with feathers~

🧜🏻♂FinKin Dean🧜🏻♂
~Dean is a merman or as his kind call themselves Finkin. Dean is playful and loves the waters he lives in, but he wants to know the world above the waters he calls home~

🐺Neko Dean🐺
~Dean is Neko but he a wolf. Most Neko's are cats but he is a rare Omega wolf. He is homeless and does his best to keep hidden in a world that uses Neko's as slaves and sex slaves.~