Evie DarkLite

Name: Evie DarkLite

Name: Evie DarkLite

Age: unknown

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Pansexual

Height: 5'6

Weight: 125

Hair: Black

Eyes: Black that have red irises

Race: Human?

Powers:

Magic

Astral Projection

Psychic abilities

Cosmic Awareness

Demon Summoning

Dimensional Travel.

Magical Sense

Sigil Magic

Spirit Ward CreationOccultismPrestidigitation

Job: High Priestess to the dark goddess Lilith

Relationship: Seeing Jack DarkLite but it's complicated

Friends:.

Family:

Enemies:

Theme Song: Control by Hazely,

Come and sit by the fire and let me tell you a little story. A story of pain and heartbreak of lovers torn apart by a jealous goddess.Long ago when the human race was just a drop in the ocean, It was a time when the Gods ruled over the lands. A dark goddess named Lilith wandered around the world looking for something special, more like someone. She was seeking out the first female descendant of the woman that came after her. She wanted to make that bloodline suffer from being kicked out from the garden.

It was not long Lilith found what she was looking for, a girl no more than five winters old. She was being beaten by her father and in the goddess' eyes no man dared raise hands to a woman. With that she took the girl and left the man to his fate of her punishments. Lilith smirked as she took the girl to her home. There she trained the girl in the arts of magic and her ways. Why you ask is this girl so special, well she is me,I am Evie the High Priestess to the dark mother Lilith.

Let me explain, I am the first female descendant to Eve. The woman that took Lilith's place in the garden. She is the one that helped Lucifer to give Eve the apple. I now serve her as punishment for my blood being tied to her. I have served faithfully to Lilith for many lifetimes. I walked a lonely road till a man came across my path. My life was almost taken when our paths crossed, but something stayed in his hand. It was not long till we were in a lovers embrace.

I taught him of the dark goddess, and he taught me to defend myself. Years later we were found out by the goddess. Her rage was like nothing I have seen before. I watched her curse my lover and he watched my own curse. I now watch over him through the eyes of a raven when I am not in human form. I must watch in silence as she takes my place in his bed. One day we will be free of her service and we will find a way to end Lilith once and for all.