Pandora DarkLite

(( this is an Original character that I have been working on. If you don't like the idea of hybrid's. Don't RP with me. There are so many things to RP with. More of my story line is being worked on when I have time. I look forward to RPing with you all. I am NOT the real Rose Mcgowan. More of Pandora's backstory in Pandoras bio album ))

Name- Pandora DarkLite
Age- Unknown
Hair color- Blood Red
Eye color- Green during the day Red at night
Height- 5'6
Species-Fallen Angel/ Vampire Hybrid
Job:Queen of the Shadow Realm/Purgatory. Leader of the DarkLite's
Sexuality: Pansexual
Powers: Magic (normal and blood), Healing, flight, 

You may thing you know me and what I have been through because you saw Lara croft movie or some other fiction. My life is not fiction however. I have lived through peace without famine, fear, and war. The only thing that still existed was my curiosity. That curiosity released the horrors of the four horsemen.
Toil,sickness,pain,war,anger,lust,destruction. All this and so much more all against men. I was made by many with unique gifts. I was blessed by ancient God's and Goddess. I have done many evil thing in my time. I released all the evils of mankind, although the particular evils, aside from plagues and diseases. I did not mean to leave only Hope inside. I did not mean to open the box. But it was simple curiosity and not as a malicious act. I have lost count on how old I am.
I have seen mountains move and people do not change. There is always war based on greed, selfishness, and ambition. No matter the passage of time, they never get it. Not just those silly humans, but all of them. I needed a haven from it all. I know I have started many of the conflicts, that whole Spanish inquisition thing was entertaining, but all of those who are more than human need to do their part to figure it all out.
I am the daughter of Lilith and Kain. I am the offspring of a Goddess and a Vampire. I am a Fallen Angel Vampire Hybrid. I have lost count on how old I am. I have gone by many names in my life time but to my family I am know as Pandora. The Goddess of Love and War the bringer of Justice and Judgment. I am Death and Rebirth.
I was once know as the keeper of the box that let pain and suffering in to this world. And now I want to try to fix it. I have tried for many lifetimes to find men that have had a change of heart to help me. Only by admitting and understanding their cursed nature can they freely relinquish the spirits within. I came close, but a man of lust found he could not function in the society of men and once again opened the box. Only one being found this hope. He relinquished his spirit of war, but I worry for him will he end up as the other. I can't trust men, but I am the one who put them into this plight.
I am tired of all the blame. I am done with this existence. Others have no idea the gift they fear. Death is not a curse. It is the well deserved rest of the soul. My heaven is one I will never see unless MAN kind desires to put thing right.
I am Pandora DarkLite. Queen of the shadow Leader of the DarkLite coven. I am the box opener and the one that holds the box of myth and legend.