Kiara Spice DarkLite

~RP ONLY~
~RP Account This is an Original Character~

~Kiara fits in three realms for RP Inuyahsa (Anime) Supernatural (TV) and The Truth about Demons (Movie) ( or most know it as "The Irrefutable Truth About Demons" original title) The first half of the bio is for the Inuyahsa realm. Second will be the Supernatural Realm and the third will be for the truth about demons~

I ask no drama. Everything I post unless it said OOC or // is RP
18+ If blood, swearing, or sexual comments or drug or drinking offend you then please by all means go somewhere else.

Not the real Christina Hendricks

✔Verified Official RolePlayer © Profile Original & Official █║▌│█│

Name- Kiara Spice
Age- 100 years old
Hair color- Red
Eye color- Emerald Green
Hight- 5'6
Species- Kitsune = Fox Demon (she a red fox so she is a small canine.)
Fav color- Green
Weakness- Gold, WolfBane, Holy Water and Salt
Power- She can shift to a Fox. Her claws and teeth are pure poison. She controls the Element of Fire. She can shift in to her demon side which is a 9 tail Fire fox

~InuYasha RP Realm Bio~

Kiara was born in The Sengoku period (the Warring States Period). Her father a Kitsune named Shippo. He was traveling with a group in search of the the Jewel of four Souls. But that is another story.

Let me tell you my story and not theirs. Kiara Spice is my name Fox magic is my game. I am the daughter of the Fox demon named Shippo. He was a mated to the ward named Rin. Rin was my mother. She was a human and under the care of Lord Sesshomaru.

My mother became a Priestess to protect demon's and the jewel. Like Kagome Higurashi the Jewel was inside me when I was born. Kagome passed the Jewel down to my mother and when she was killed in front of my father the Jewel fell into my hands. I studied not only to be a demon but a priestess. It was both my parents will.

When father went missing I was left alone. I traveled the world in searching for my father. I traveled to Ireland and found other Kitsune's. They protected me and taught me how to use my fox magic.

Now I travel the world still in search of my father Shippo. But I am also trying to find any of the people that traveled with my Father or knew him. In my search I found nothing. I know the demons are still alive but are the humans as well.

~Supernatural RP Realm~

Kiara Is the daughter of a high ranking Demon in hell. Her father is Adramelech, an Arch Demon. This is were she gets her power of fire and her demonic powers. Kiara's mother is an unknown Neko that he breed with. The only thing Kiara knows of her mother was that she was Fox Neko and that she was Irish. Kiara is half Demon and half Neko.

My name Kiara and it means "Dark Haired or Little Black one" It was what the the villagers called me when they found me in the arms of my dead mother. I spent 7 years with the villagers till my father Adramelech came looking for me.

Once I was found I spent over a 1000 years (Hell years) in hell. Learning to be a demon. While in hell I was feared and hated by many. I had served and learned from the Demon Alastair and he began to fear me for the power I had. After almost 2000 (Hell years) years under the watchful eyes of my father and my teachers I was set free to roam around the earth.

~The Truth about Demons or The Irrefutable Truth About Demons Realm~

Kaira was the friend to Richard Ballard and Bennie. When Kiara found out the demons had taken and killed her friend she helped Bennie hide from the demon's that wanted her as well. When Bennie went to help her friend brother Harry Ballard, Kiara followed and vowed she would watch over her dead friend's brother.

I am Kiara the Demon of fire daughter of Adramelech. La Vallient had summoned my father. Making a deal he left me to stay with the human named La Vallient. I was nothing like my father or these men. I wanted to keep balance in the world. Not all demons are bad that is some thing you must know but everyone thinks we are. I became friends with a Richard Ballard and a silly little human I liked named Bennie. When I found out La Vallient had killed Richard I took Bennie and ran. Kept her safe till she went out to seek the brother to Richard named Harry. Now I stand watch over Harry and Bennie while they are in an asylum for the criminal insane after Harry had killed La Vallient. I am working on away to brake the humans out and keep them safe before more men and demons come after these humans I have come to care for. It was in this time I was caught by other demons. For years I was made to suffer for helping the humans. By the time I got out I found out Bennie was killed by LA Vallient, who now was a demon himself. I found out that Harry and Bennie had a child and they called her Sasha. La Vallient had placed a price on the child's head to be brought to him alive and unharmed. I found Harry, he filled me in that the child was no in the care of her 'uncle', now I stay by his side to keep him safe from the demons that hunt us.