Evelyn/Marrosa DarkLite Sinns

~ RP Only ~ ~ Not the real Eva Mendes ~ ~ 21 and up. Epic/ Para. Open to all RP's and StoryLines. I hope to RP with you some time. ~
Things to know about Evelyn Sinns

Name: Evelyn/Marrosa Sinns
Age: Unknown
Eyes: Evelyn's eyes are brown, Marrosa's eyes are blue
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Pansexual
Height: 5'9
Weight:159 in human form, 315 in tiger form, 10 in house cat form
Hair: Blond with brown highlights
Powers: Shifting forms, Poison in her claws and Fangs,
Job: Bartender and dancer in the club called Leather and Lace
Relationship: single

~Evelyn is a test project for UAC/Umbrella Corporation. She was the next project after Project Alice. She was a mute orphan till UAC/Umbrella Corporation changed her. The DNA of a white tiger Neko was tested on and injected in to her and 200 other people. All other test subject died but her.
The injected changed her inside and out.She had spent 20 years locked inside UAC/Umbrella Corporation. She was made to be Wesker's personal pet and assassin to kill Project Alice. Evelyn is known as Project Eve. She is a shape shifter some people would call her a Neko. In her human form she has White tiger ears on top of her head and a white tiger tail. She can not fully make her animal side leave her in human form. She has a house cat form and a white tiger form. Poison in her fangs and claws. When her eyes are blue the DNA of the Neko takes over and she will talk. Evelyn is a mute. She dose not talk but when Marrosa comes out she will talk.
She refers to the voice in her head as her inner beast called "Marrosa" When her eyes turn blue it is her inner beast taking over. Evelyn is normally peaceful but has been on the run from UAC/Umbrella Corporation. ~

Things to know about Marrosa, Evelyn's inner beast. ~ Marrosa is part of the Sinns clan. Her cousin's and brother are the only three males left of the Sinns clan. Ferice and Xcstasy and Alex. Marrosa was the only female left of the Sinns clan. Their clan were descendants of the Goddess Bastet AKA Bast. Bast was a feline goddess of ancient Egyptian religion. The Sinns clan were demmi gods and Bast children.
Marrosa had left her cousin's in search of her own path in life. But her life ended on a table being tested on and killed in a lab. Her DNA was taken from her and twisted.
Marrosa's DNA had been mixed with C-24 and the T-virus. It had killed many test subjects. Marrosa's DNA had bonded with a young girl byt the name of Evelyn DarkLite. Marrosa being a demmi goddess could pick who her DNA would bond with.
Not only would Marrosa's DNA change the young girl Evelyn, so would the C-24 and the T-virus. Marrosa had become one with Evelyn and trained her of the ways of the Sinns clan. Helped her with the changes of what her DNA was doing to Evelyn's body. Evelyn began to refure to Marrosa as her inner beast.
Evelyn had gotten all of Marrosa's powers and memories. So in a way Marrosa still lived on but only in a new body.

Evelyn Sinns Bio in her own words

Ever enter a new town and feel as if you could describe every inch? I may have been born a mute orphan then UAC/Umbrella Corporation turned me into a new creature, but this doesn't explain it. Not entirely anyway. This new creature has attached an old soul somehow.
I have been told this is part of being a shifter, though I am never fully human anymore. The insights, thoughts, and desires of the white tiger aren't enough to describe why I feel, dream and know someone else's life. These thougth's are not my own and yet there is still the me that existed in the quiet years.
I am grateful though. With these memories I have found my voice. With my fur I have been opened up to a new realm of feeling. My coven has become the family I never new to dream of. I have a life a home and a path.
I have two beings within my body. There is myself Evelyn the mute orphan girl, then there is Marrosa, the beast that was placed within me by Albert Wesker. I not only have my own memories but I have Marrosa as well. It seems we both have been through hell. But just maybe we can find our own peace in life.