Author's Note

Hey Everyone! I hope you liked the story. I know there are a lot of mistakes in the story bcuz this is my first ever story as a teen and trust me, I could rectify the mistakes, but only if you would help. How? Well, that's simple. Honestly, I would understand if you are liking the story or if there is some mistake in the story only if you comment about your feedbacks and opinions. Well, i'm not asking you all to write hate comments, neither to fill me with wonderful comments which you don't truly feel like, but trust me, I enjoy writing and that is the sole reason why I write so much, with or without comment or votes.
And frankly speaking, when I see the comments and votes in the story, I really feel disheartened and sad.
Writing comments and voting or sharing the story don't mean hurting yourself but reading the story, liking it, but not writing a comment is really very hurting to the author, as the comments intensify the motivation of the author to write more stories.
So please please please! Do vote and comment the story, cause that is really the only thing I'm asking in return of writing the story, and am looking forward to.
Thanks in Advance! Love you all ❤

And one more thing before I bid goodbye, I'm writing a sequel of Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys story. So please don't forget to read the upcoming book, Cruise and Bruise.
Thanks once again. Take care, and see you guys in the next book. Till then, goodbye 🥰😃

 Till then, goodbye 🥰😃

The next sequel 👆