Score to Settle

Laurent took a taxi to the club. It seemed to be this type of exclusive invite only event. The entrance was in the front of this beautiful building. It was guarded by one man who had a gun on him. Lau didn't doubt there would be more inside. The last thing Laurent wanted to do was draw attention to himself in terms of killing anyone . He knew that if he killed anyone he'd be fucked.

Lau: I'm here for the party

Guard: Invitation?

Lau: Oh yeah just one second

He looked down at the list for one second and Laurent placed his hand on the guys neck he pressed on a pressure point and the guy went unconscious. He plummeted to the ground.

Lau: Oh shit someone get this man some help!

He opened the door and heavily armed guards came rushing towards him along with people on the street watching. They all circled around the one man leaving the entrance wide open. Laurent slipped himself inside. The room was filled with people partying and dancing. He grabbed a beer bottle off one of the bar table and sipped it. He just wished it was stronger. Something to keep him dizzy. From full on murdering Lucy when he first sees her. He looked around through the literal hundreds of people wasted. It looked like a full on concert was going on from the way people were back to back on each other. He bit the inside of his cheek and scanned each persons face taking metals notes of who and what was around him. He looked up at the balcony in the building. This was where they sat important people.

Larry's POV

Larry: Shine some light on me here. You have an issue with him-

Woman: I have a score to settle

Larry: Using us as bait I understand...but you truly think you can beat all those men alone? Don't you?

Woman: Why? Because I'm a woman?

Larry: Because you're alone going against armies

Woman: I can handle myself quit well thanks. I mean I did take down you and what are you suppose to be some assassin werewolf?

She laughed in his face. He snickered.

Larry: yeah I am an assassin. I kill for a living and I promise you... I won't forget that face.

Woman: Take a nice long look at it.

Larry: You really doubt me

Woman: I've study you enough to know you mean what you say. Larry Nicolas Bourgeois. Twin Laurent. Both have the intellectual and physical strength of  a navy seal. Both extremely dangerous and hard to catch. Assassins with a kill streak combined of 200 plus people. And you have the audacity to run a main land business to cover the fact that you get paid beautifully for murder.

Larry: someone did their homework yet you still have the audacity to fuck with me

She smiled and cleaned the side of her gun with her coat.

Woman: I guess your so used to the people being so afraid of you bit. Huh? You both now have a weakness. Her

She look at Ava and back at Larry with a smirk.

Woman: I can see that you love her and that is where you fucked up.

Larry: You're right...

Ava looked at him.

Larry: But think of it as a delay. She's the only thing stopping me from adding you on my kill list.

Woman: You shouldn't make threats you can't keep