Where are you?

Larry started looking around for Laurent who seemed to be missing too. Laurent was gonna flip his shit when Larry tells him what happened. Larry looked around the lobby. He didn't have his phone because Ava had it. Larry went into the bathroom to find it completely empty. He didn't have time to search the entire hotel for him. He walked up to the lobby phone and picked it up.

Larry: I really hope this is the right number.

He typed in the phone number and Laurent picked up.

Lau: Hello?

Larry: Where are you?

Lau: Larry? Look I'm busy I can't talk-

Larry: No! Lau Ava's missing

Lau: What?!

He wanted to choke Larry through the phone. He felt his blood pressure rise.

Lau: What the fuck are you talking about.

Larry: I ran into the guy that you told me about... I left her alone for one second because I wanted to kill him *sigh* they took her.

Lau: Where are you?

Larry: The lobby

Lau: I'll be there in a minute.

Laurent came quick. He walked into the lobby and smacked the hell out of Larry's head. Larry But the inside of his lip and took a deep breath

Larry: Okay I deserve that

Lau: You sure did. Why didn't you call from your phone? Why would you leave her alone I just told her she shouldn't be alone.

Larry: Ava has it. I gave it incase anything happened and I think she still has it. And I know I'm sorry.

Laurent pulled out his phone and texted Larry phone

"Ava?"

"Belle if you're reading this tell me where you are"

Larry: I can't wait for her to answer... that's too risky. He went in the elevator which means there's a chance he's still here.

Ava's POV

She laid on the floor groggily in the dark. All she remember was getting up to follow Larry and getting snatched on the way there. She
looked around her and saw nothing. All she could see was the little bit of light from underneath the door. Her chest tightened until like she was going to start panicking. She help her hand to her heart and took deep breathes. She felt on the side of her pants and touched Larry's phone. She saw Laurent messages and opened the message. She started typing shakily.

"I don't know where I am"

Laurent felt the buzz on his phone and picked it up quickly. He called her and she answered quickly trying to make sure it didn't ring.

Lau: I need you to tell me where you are

Ava: I don't know

She started to cry.

Larry grabbed the phone from him

Larry: Belle don't cry... I know you scared but I need you to turn the flashlight on and tell me what you see.

She didn't answer him because she was feeling sick. Her head started thumping in her ear. Larry voice faded in and out repeatedly.

Larry: Ava... you have to breathe. Remember like I told you in and out. Please we are gonna get you back safe and nobody is gonna hurt you but I need you to tell me anything.

Again silence.

Larry: Ava??

Avery: I'm sorry... I'm here I'm gonna look

She pulled the phone from her ear and flipped on the flashlight.

She saw towels and toilet paper.

Ava: I just see a bunch of supplies... I think I'm in a janitor's closet...

Larry: Good stay on the phone and talk to Laurent. She's in a janitors closet.

Larry hand him the phone. He ran up to the man at the front desk.

Larry: Excuse me? How many supply closets are in the hotel?

Man: There's one on all 18 floors

Larry: Thanks...

He ran back to Lau.

Larry: Take every other floor look for supply closets she has to be in one. I'll check this floor go upstairs.

Lau: Okay

He ran up the stair still on the phone.

Lau: You're doing good belle

Ava: I'm scared...

Lau: Hey..nothing is going to happen to you... I didn't let him touch you last time and he's not doing it this time.

She wiped the tear off her face and sniffled.

Ava: ... you promise?

Lau: I swear... just whatever you do don't hang up.

He went on the second floor and ran through the hallway. He ran in front of the supply closet and kicked the door open. She wasn't there.

Lau: Look under the door what do you see?

She placed her head on the floor and saw someone walking towards it. The shadow stopped at the door.

Ava: someone's there... Lau-

A man opened the door and looked at her furiously. He grabbed her arm and smacked the phone out her hand pulling her on her feet.

Man: you little bitch...

Ava: NO!

He grabbed her and put a rag against her nose smashing the phone. Her struggling only last for a minute until her body fell limp.

Lau: AVA!

He could hear her scream in the hotel. He knew she was still in the building and she was on the floor above him. He quickly ran up the stairs and saw her passed out again. He was in the middle of picking her up. Laurent's eyes lit up. He was beyond mad he ripped the pipe out the wall causing smoke to come out of the other broken piece. The pipe was hot enough to burn a hole through the wall. He pulled his arm back and  threw it. The pipe pierced through the guys neck instantly killing him. His body  fell back onto the floor. He got on the floor next to Ava and checked her pulse. He sighed with relief. She was knocked out but alive. Laurent kisses the top of her forehead and stood there for a minute. He picked up her body and walked into the elevator

Lau: I'm so sorry...

He felt to blame. The reason he left the table was to spy on Noah. When he got to the first floor he saw Larry with the same panic look on his face.

Larry: Ava?!

Lau: She's okay I check her and they gave her some type of drug. She's passed out but not hurt.

Larry: it's all my fault... I wanted revenge and my actions put her in more danger

Lau: We both need to start focusing to protect her.

Larry: I know... look I can't leave this island without making him pay. I have another hotel that we can switch to they can transfer the money and we can go now. I say we wipe her memory of the last few hours... let her have a good time like she deserves without being worried.

Lau: I agree... she doesn't need to remember this and we can find him and kill him.

(Hey! Sorry the chapter was short I have a bit of writers block but I know you guys want me to update❤️. I see this is my most popular book it already has 2k views to thank you! Ill do my best and update tomorrow)