Just ask

Ava: they're both good

She mocked her accent and sat down on the couch. Laurent smirked and sat down on the couch

Lau: If you personally want to know the answer to that question just ask

Ava: Just ask?

Lau: Yeah..

Ava: ... I would like to know the answer to that question

Lau: Really?

Ava:yeah...

He smirked and shook his head

Lau: No your not ready.

Ava: What-

He stood up and walked into the kitchen.
She clenched her jaw while he internally laughed. He opened the fridge and grabbed a water bottle.

Lau: Larry I need you for a sec

Larry: Okay. One sec Lucy

He walked into a separate room with Lau and he had a smirk on his face.

Lau: she says she's ready

Larry: Really?

Lau: Yes so get Lucy out quick

Larry: I need her to fix my laptop. It's important

Lau: Try for another hour or two then just have her here tomorrow evening

Larry: Fine fine

He walked out the room and back to his laptop. Laurent walked out of the room and saw Avery sitting in her room watching tv. He walked in and before he could speak she flipped him off.

Lau: Oh wow...

Ava: Fuck off

Lau: Pardon?

She turned her back on him. His dominant side was boiling over with her attitude out of line. He closed the door behind him and locked it.

Lau: I don't like your attitude.

Ava: I didn't ask-

He pounced on top of her and grabbed her throat.

Lau: I'm not giving you anymore warnings

Ava: that's fine you're dick is small anyways.

His eye brows raised. He grabbed her ankles and pulled her to the end of the bed. He took his belt off and grabbed her wrist. Before she could speak her wrist were already trapped in his belt.

Lau: I'm very short tempered and you've went beyond your limits... yesterday

He unzipped his pants and let them fall to the floor. He placed her on her hands and knees. His finger traced her lips slowly making her toes curl. He pushed his two fingers in and pumped them in and out of her making her moan.

Lau: Be quiet. I don't wanna hear a sound.

He sped his fingers up and she gasped at the feeling. Her arms where tied behind her back and he was holding them to stop her from moving. Her face was shoved into the mattress as she's tried to suppress her moans. Just his finger felt magical like something she's never felt before. In seconds she squirted on his hand. He smacked her kitty making her body jump. Her legs were shaking and he hasn't even started. Her whimpering was music to him. He pulled his finger out slowly.

Lau: You made a mess

He reached around and grabbed her throat forcing her off the bed.