Hawaii

After almost 18 full hours on the plane it was safe to say everyone was jet lagged. Laurent spent most of his time cooped up in the corner typing on his computer. He was like a moth to a flame.

Larry: Laurent it's been hours get off the computer...

Lau: No I'm close to something

Larry: What could it possibly be?

Lau: Look... I found that Noah Galloway guy and I searched him up.

Larry: What did you find?

Lau: He's a 26 year old male who owns a company called Masa. It's a business that sells computer tech and he owns the company. And guess what... the fucking ass hole is in Hawaii Larry...

Larry: Okay and? Look Lau you gotta let it go I killed one of his men it not like he personally attacked us.

Lau: No but look what I found... I found a picture of him and dad... they worked together

Larry: What?

He pulled up the page and turned the computer towards Larry.

Lau: Before he died... days before he died

Larry: Good Im glad he's dead. I should show Noah my personal gratitude if your suggesting he killed our dad.

Lau: Larry that's not the point. He knew dad and dad the reason why we are what we are. There a chance he knows what we are and how we can get rid of it.

Larry: Why do you think he knows that?

Lau: they both worked for the same company it's fucking bullshit if you believe they are a computer tech company now. We both no know that. Listen I don't wanna be whatever I am. I don't wanna keep hurting people. I wanna die someday happy and accomplished.

Larry: I do too... but don't let this fantasy fill your head. Just because they worked together doesn't mean he had anything to do with us.

Lau: He has a bunch of goons working for him... for what? To sell computers? No his thug was in a meeting with a dirty cop.

Larry: Listen we are here to vacation not to work I swear gimme that fucking computer and stop being so obsessed.

He close it and snatched it out Laurent hands.

Lau: Bitch!

Larry: You need to get up and apologize

Lau: No... not now-

Ava walked out of the room and stopped in her tracks when she saw them arguing.

Ava: Everything okay?

Larry: Yes belle... Laurent wants to speak to you so I'll go in the room.

He walked into the room and closed the door.

Lau: I- wait-

Ava looked at him from across the room and he stood up. Lau scratched his head and took a deep breath.

Lau: Ava can you come here...

She walked closer and he stood up holding her hands.

Lau: I'm sorry for being rude earlier... I didn't mean to get mad I'm just a little stressed. I feel bad and I don't wanna ruin this vacation with us being distant. I definitely didn't want to hurt your feelings...

Ava: I forgive you. I'm sorry... I won't touch your stuff. I just don't want you to be mad at me...

Lau: I'm not and I'm going to make it up to you.